Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I had some time so I stopped by the mall just now but it was dry

Finishline said yesterday any unclaimed pairs from the raffle would be avail today so I thought I’d roll the dice. But they said they sold out.... I think either they got claimed up or employees put em aside for their people

Champs- where I used my points for a 4/4 head start or whatever said they didn’t get a shipment
I asked if they think it’s still coming and shorty said after what happened last night they said after what happened last night, they prolly ain’t getting em

This what happened last night up town

Messed up seeing all the shops getting broken into. Gonna see crazy market going forward for certain models IMO

Depending on the area you are in these will definitely get you a nice profit if you got mutiples. Good luck to everyone still on the hunt

Flight Club LA got ransacked yesterday. There's gonna be a lot of salty people this morning.

I get the unrest obviously...but nothing condones stealing and looting like that. How is robbing a consignment store getting back at police? All he did was hurt an innocent bystander who had those on consignment.....FC apparently doesn't honor anything if it's stolen. He's simply a ****ed up opportunist trying to justify stealing

It's painful to see the country in crisis like this

Consignment shops get a bad rap. They provide a service for folks who don’t have the means to sell online for whatever reason. Major resellers stick to platforms like stockX and goat so everyone saying resellers got theirs, are grossly misinformed. RifLA was a heaven send for me as a buyer, when GOAT and stockx were not what they are today. I’ve sold and bought a few pairs from flight club over the past decade so it was sad to see their business go out like that.
maybe some of you would have more sympathy if your ENTIRE collection got jacked.

I was watching the folks running into and outta boutiques/stores like huf, adidas, flight club, etc., and I noticed a lot of vans and three strips of fucbois’ feet. Not a whole lot of Jordans among the crowd minus one dude running out of a CVS with game royal 1.0s.

These people are using protests for their own selfish gain. They know that a person watching the news is going to lump the protestors with the looters so they won’t face accountability. The people that are doing this don’t care not one bit about people unjustly losing their lives, they just want to get free stuff. I feel like all of this will be over soon but unfortunately it will happen again. This world is broken.

The real protesters were not out looting petty thieves and vagrants took the opportunity to hide under the mask of unrest.

Like that fool that got killed trying to break in a pawn shop, I feel like shop owners got the right to protect their business. Like the Asian store owners did in LA in the 90s during the riots.

7A4C2D3B-658A-4ABB-B7D3-9C5893267535.jpeg

While I don’t want the protest talk to derail this thread. I feel it’s a very important topic so I’m not going to delete any posts, but if you would like to continue this conversation there are threads in General forum.
This quote from Doctor Martin luther king jr, "A riot is the language of the unheard."
helps understand what’s happening. And also I believe there is groups of people out there that are encouraging the looting and causing chaos to make the protesters look bad. Anyway I hope this is finally the wake up call, this Country needs to stop this disgusting treatment of black people.

My local mall had people walking around with about 6 or 7 pairs. I'm not judging and I grabbed a pair but it just sucks for all the people here that missed out who went really hard for them.

Looks like these will hit Europe yet too in June. Could always try there, as my family lives there, as many don't ship to the US any longer. But a stateside restock would be preferred.

When he was stealing out of Flight Club;
and said “only got one shoe, I’ll just sell it for $50”. What didn’t have time too mach-it up with the left from the stockroom lol.

Back
Top Bottom