Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Is sneakercon.com legit or are they grey market as well?

If they’re pushing fakes, they really ought to consider a name change.

Plus 6.95 processing fee
Plus 13.95 shipping
Plus 19.50 sales tax depending on your state

So Youre In At $280 or so

I’m not gonna get into semantics with you, I know the 240 is not the out the door price. I’ve been buying from StockX for years now, I know how much it is after fees and everything but (I appreciate you keeping me up to speed 👍🏽).

Oh SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about checking my email for a shipment confirmation message I assumed wouldn’t come if my pair was coming from a store, but I just got one!

hopefully everyone else waiting still will get the same messages soon. Go distract your mind with a workout or go take a walk, then come back & don’t look at the thread. With everything going the way it is right now for a lot of us the LAST thing we need is stress coming from a ***** *** ATC glitch that will have you aimlessly clicking your life away for no return

Tired of seeing posts about order/shipping emails. If you were charged you will get your shoes period. Yes im salty asf I missed out on release and restocks, but since covin-19 I have copped every single Jordan release( Vs, dmps, purp 2.0, royal toe} and I can assure y'all you will get your shoes don't worry. emails will be late and might not come at all. shoes just might arrive at your door but you will get them. UPS account is best thing to have

alright guys, so I got my NT inspector gadget on....and did anyone notice that this specific area comes flawed with some major gaps/glue/sole separation? The picture I attached here is actually a good pair thats perfectly glued flushed. It's my keeper pair but I was fortunate to go through a few other pairs that had some gaps at that exact location and passed on. Makes me believe a wide number of pairs probably are flawed exactly there. Just throwing it out there for any of you inspecting your shoes trying to find a good pair, you may want to look at that area lol.

Attachments

• Flushed.jpg
    Flushed.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 224
Tired of seeing posts about order/shipping emails. If you were charged you will get your shoes period. Yes im salty asf I missed out on release and restocks, but since covin-19 I have copped every single Jordan release( Vs, dmps, purp 2.0, royal toe} and I can assure y'all you will get your shoes don't worry. emails will be late and might not come at all. shoes just might arrive at your door but you will get them. UPS account is best thing to have

Unfortunately a few people has already had their orders cancelled in here. What are you talking about? Being charged doesn't really mean much. I've had shoes cancelled myself in the past.

Unfortunately a few people has already had their orders cancelled in here. What are you talking about? Being charged doesn't really mean much. I've had shoes cancelled myself in the past.
Once i have been charged I have never had an order cancelled in my life of copping shoes from footsites and Im 35. not saying it isn't possible just saying more then likely you will get them. Your talking bout a mere 5% or less. Most of the people in here looking for the emails will get there shoes its what Im saying. Emails are delayed and some might get shoes before email. speaking from experience. Once again Ive copped every release since this virus hit and everything got messed up.

What are you talking about? Being charged doesn't really mean much. I've had shoes cancelled myself in the past.
Never had 1 pair of shoes cancelled from Nike or any shoe retail when my card was charged, I've been buying shoes for years, miss me with that charged doesnt mean much

Going for a third pair of Royal Toes off a FTL restock, I got charged/got the order confirmation and eventually got a cancellation email saying they’re out of stock in my size.

Once i have been charged I have never had an order cancelled in my life of copping shoes from footsites and Im 35. not saying it isn't possible just saying more then likely you will get them. Your talking bout a mere 5% or less. Most of the people in here looking for the emails will get there shoes its what Im saying. Emails are delayed and some might get shoes before email. speaking from experience. Once again Ive copped every release since this virus hit and everything got messed up.
Never had 1 pair of shoes cancelled from Nike or any shoe retail when my card was charged, I've been buying shoes for years, miss me with that charged doesnt mean much
9AEE56EA-9645-4E00-86DB-C1906471EC19.jpeg

Bro i was so heated.. Back to back in the middle of the night cancels.. OFCOURSE I messaged em.. 20% off same crap..

Back to these flints.. Champs where you at..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-02-19-24-53~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-02-19-24-53~2.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 344
They are likely shipping from a store near you. Unopened stores Are filming online orders. Nike in the other hand is shipping nationality from like a few factories. And the largest Memphis one just opened back
They actually shipped from Minnesota of all places Minneapolis area too. I live in Houston too so idk if there wasn’t a pair available any closer or what. Either way I should have them Thursday at the latest

Back
Top Bottom