Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I'm guessing the 2 we have seen come trough since yesterday must have been just really lucky to click at the right time. Good to them, but pretty wild given have many of us have struck out doing the same things.

No they will send it to you without any interaction from you. It’s not a good sign obviously.
Ok now I recall seeing something like this from an order. I ordered some Adidas for my son and they tried to fulfill from a store but they ended up canceling as stores were closed due to Covid

Undercut boi’s will be selling these for $250 in no time
FDC6EBAF-2420-4C56-84EA-B82961728304.jpeg

Soon....

Dropped $60 from release day for a size 11 already, $250 is likely gonna happen. Assuming you can find a local instead of all the taxes/fees on SX and Goat, I'd go for it.

Stockx prices seem lower on the surface, but they nail you with more fees compared to goat. Used to prefer stockx for speed and price, but not feeling them as much after hearing how they treated their staff during this Corona deal, and then the fees added to this, and the hacks last year, just adds to these feelings...

Loud pack should be here tomorrow. Flints, Brazil dunks, and all black yeezy mnvn will all arrive.

Last edited:
Hit on a FTL restock yesterday, got email confirmation almost instantly, just got shipping confirmation I should have my pair by Wednesday.

If only things could’ve been this smooth with Nike over the past couple of months. Everything I ordered from Nike since late March has been delayed and has taken 3+ weeks to receive due to Covid 19
They are likely shipping from a store near you. Unopened stores Are filming online orders. Nike in the other hand is shipping nationality from like a few factories. And the largest Memphis one just opened back

Back
Top Bottom