Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

11 is $350.
The price changed. When I was on the site it was showing 220 for sizes 7-11.5 plus the $35 express shipping. No longer worth it.
Huh? Just now:
8F196762-A6B6-4847-A2E3-1FBDCB9F6833.png

• Wow
Reactions: 907
Weird, changed again lol. No clue what's going on with their site. When he posted the price change I went to the site and it was showing 350 for the 11. Now it is showing $255 shipped for sizes 7-13. For those of you that want these or are looking for a second pair you might want to order, who knows when the price might occur again.

Huh? Just now:
8F196762-A6B6-4847-A2E3-1FBDCB9F6833.png

Last edited:
Weird, changed again lol. No clue what's going on with their site. When he posted the price change I went to the site and it was showing 350 for the 11. Now it is showing $255 shipped for sizes 7-13. For those of you that want these or are looking for a second pair you might want to order, who knows when the price might occur again.
Wacky. I'm not buying another pair, I just was curious to see if they were still available so added my size to the cart and saw the $255. Like you say, for all the drama and hysteria around this release, if I hadn't got a pair from SP, I'd jump on that without hesitation. With tax and shipping, my pair was $218 and change. Obviously some people live in states not named California where tax is less, and many sites offer free shipping so $255 would be more like $40-$50 above retail, but I'd still rather do that than endure all of the stress and hours of site monitoring and ATC smashing. Only speaking for myself, though.

Is kickscrew legit ?? Can someone vouch for them ?

Read some youtube comments saying they were iffy !!
I've no experience with that site but I feel like this question gets asked here and there and people always vouch for it.

F5704CEC-A80C-4583-8AFD-9F5CFA0ED021.png

How is it that these are available early on this site ?

thanks for the response, i’ll do some googling before i place my order as something feels off with this site.

thanks for the response, i’ll do some googling before i place my order as something feels off with this site.

They already released overseas.

Kickscrew is legit.

Tbh I'd jump on that if I missed out. If you luck up on a pair stateside you can sell one at the cost of the KC pair....it's how much they're going for anyway. Be a quick sell since you're saving the buyer the fees from SX or GOAT.

Last edited:

Dude they’re legit. They do pre-orders on their site too. You can ask this question all over the internet and you will still come to the conclusion that they are legit. I know from experience. Let it rest. If you’re that paranoid just don’t order from them. They’re one of if not the largest sneaker retailer in Hong Kong. They have a store front and everything.

Is kickscrew legit ?? Can someone vouch for them ?

Read some youtube comments saying they were iffy !!
100% legit. I Have ordered from them multiple times in the past 10-15 years. Their prices are usually high unless it’s for a Highly produced GR. GOAT has also authorized a couple of pairs I sold that I got from them. $35 shipping is a kick in the sack and it takes a while to get your order.

Im starting to think I should go the resell route . The post office doesn’t know if my shoes will be returned to sender or if they will tranfer my package to the correct post office. I hope they don’t get returned to sender. Apparently my package was dropped off by ups to the wrong post office because the label was wrong. Three weeks and still no shoes. Post office says it could be 5-7 more business days to fully know what is going to happen to my package. Im really frustrated and sad because I have been waiting 22 years to own these. I also contacted FTA about this and no response although I understand that once they ship out it may be beyond their control. What is best and cheapest place to buy authentic resells looking for size 9 or 8.5.

I know there are sellers selling on ebay but not sure if they are authentic or not.

Popped up to a Athlete’s foot and grabbed a pair. Had to grab a shirt because I didn’t reserve but it’s all good. Didn’t know they were open or doing reserves, just saw people going in the mall and said why not.

Popped up to a Athlete’s foot and grabbed a pair. Had to grab a shirt because I didn’t reserve but it’s all good. Didn’t know they were open or doing reserves, just saw people going in the mall and said why not.

So they said they won’t sell you the flints unless you buy something else too? That sucks, but if I was in your shoes I would’ve bought a shirt as well, or maybe a pair of socks or shoe spray. At least you’re paying extra and getting another product, instead of going to a reseller.

Back
Top Bottom