Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Yeah. I was going to do socks and spray then a manager yelled $30 apparel purchase and luckily a guy changed his mind on a shirt in my size so I said why not. This was a crazy release to me and I am still not going out much of anywhere non essential.

$220 on kickscrew is really not that bad at all. if i wasnt able to cop at retail, id be willing to pay that price for them...tap out at over 250+shipping and taxes tbh. im willing to double up on these only @ retail.

Im starting to think I should go the resell route . The post office doesn’t know if my shoes will be returned to sender or if they will tranfer my package to the correct post office. I hope they don’t get returned to sender. Apparently my package was dropped off by ups to the wrong post office because the label was wrong. Three weeks and still no shoes. Post office says it could be 5-7 more business days to fully know what is going to happen to my package. Im really frustrated and sad because I have been waiting 22 years to own these. I also contacted FTA about this and no response although I understand that once they ship out it may be beyond their control. What is best and cheapest place to buy authentic resells looking for size 9 or 8.5.

I know there are sellers selling on ebay but not sure if they are authentic or not.
Obviously goat or stockx if you dont want to buy off Ebay. They sometimes let fakes slide too but you should be alright.

sun valley mall in the bay is open. none of the stores have the 13s. newest i saw were dmp 6 and fire red 5. wonder if they holding back stock for a later date?

98669E40-EACB-4F64-8190-ADBA3E36C601.jpeg

They already released overseas.

Kickscrew is legit.

Tbh I'd jump on that if I missed out. If you luck up on a pair stateside you can sell one at the cost of the KC pair....it's how much they're going for anyway. Be a quick sell since you're saving the buyer the fees from SX or GOAT.

PLUS shipping

I think it's the same shipping price if you get multiple pairs, or it increases by maybe $15. KC ships via DHL and you'll probably still get em in about 3 days even though they come from China.

What happens when you scan the QR code on fake pairs?
The same thing that happens to legit pairs from everything I’ve read from people that have them. Apparently it’s not a means to deter fakes but just a tool for inventory management. Which sucks if true. Some of the replica 2019 bred 11s are so close to the real it’s stupid.

The same thing that happens to legit pairs from everything I’ve read from people that have them. Apparently it’s not a means to deter fakes but just a tool for inventory management. Which sucks if true. Some of the replica 2019 bred 11s are so close to the real it’s stupid.
quick google resulted in this same info, a reply said its for internal use only, customers can't use them......that's not cool

Can’t remember the last time I wore a single pair of shoes 4 days straight and counting...everytime I look down at these on my feet they give me the serious feels. Hot diggity dayam.

Back
Top Bottom