Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

You purchased the 2010 though.
Because it’s one of my favorite Jordan’s. I wasn’t happy with the quality hence why I sold them. I’ll most likely get these too. Sit on them. If I like them, I’ll keep them. If not I’ll return them.

Can’t wait for these. Going straight to foot as soon as they come in. Fingers crossed for FTL to be open by then so I can get them on release day.

Because it’s one of my favorite Jordan’s. I wasn’t happy with the quality hence why I sold them. I’ll most likely get these too. Sit on them. If I like them, I’ll keep them. If not I’ll return them.

but you sold them when you heard these were releasing.

That being said, I have no problem with you buying them. But you especially shouldn't bemoan people buying one, two or five pairs of these after you bought a 2010. My point.

Might be a double up for me too...Hope local spots are open by then...So I can get a look in hand first...

You wait too.

599DA773-586D-46C4-A909-FA2F9DB591A4.gif

but you sold them when you heard these were releasing.

That being said, I have no problem with you buying them. But you especially shouldn't bemoan people buying one, two or five pairs of these after you bought a 2010. My point.
I’d gladly take the shape of the 2010 over the 2020. Only thing wrong imo of 2010 was no 3m and leather was hard.

Really hope these arent pushed back. Just saw that the NDC official pics for the the hare 6 are now out and we havent got anything from Nike about these.

Or have they been out and i missed them?

I sold my 2017 cherrys cuz the red wasn’t right. But I still regret getting rid of those. The all stars are dropping soon

Back
Top Bottom