Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Kids just don’t like 13s since they’re not hyped. I don’t think they’ll sit, but most people who put in a little effort should get a pair.

As long as there is unemployment stimulus floating around, legacy Js will be hard to cop. Do not sleep or miss any shots you get to cop these because you may not have another. Just saying.

Agreed they shouldnt be hard as royal toes but I think they will sell out faster then 5s and dmps
That’s all gonna be based on production numbers. We can tell that the DMP and Fire V’s must’ve had some good numbers thrown their way based on the amount of restocks through all retailers. I doubt they would make a lot of XIII because it isn’t as popular of a model historically. I see these selling out not because of popularity, but because of the scarcity of pairs produced, since Nike has to know these would sit or hit discount racks pretty quick.

Last XIII releases that have been on disco pretty quick: Tiffany blues, CNY, those Lakers joints. And they hit disco relatively quick. Only shoe that has freaky fluctuated price wise that I’ve seen since being back is those Melos that were pulled of due to quality.

Back
Top Bottom