Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

That’s all gonna be based on production numbers. We can tell that the DMP and Fire V’s must’ve had some good numbers thrown their way based on the amount of restocks through all retailers. I doubt they would make a lot of XIII because it isn’t as popular of a model historically. I see these selling out not because of popularity, but because of the scarcity of pairs produced, since Nike has to know these would sit or hit discount racks pretty quick.

Last XIII releases that have been on disco pretty quick: Tiffany blues, CNY, those Lakers joints. And they hit disco relatively quick. Only shoe that has freaky fluctuated price wise that I’ve seen since being back is those Melos that were pulled of due to quality.

Royal blue joints were the last pair to sell out fast and never get discounted... but like you said, very low production numbers on those. Either I will get a paif of these and anyone up that day during release should be good.

Add me in this bunch! I missed the last drop and never could hunt down my size 14. And I don't do resell. I pray I luck up and score a pair.

People are going to hoard pairs bc WE have been COQ teased for years with a rumored release. Last release in 2010 didn’t have 3m, so old heads who passed due to that(there were a lot in that group), are going HARD in the paint for these. It’s been 15 years since we had a proper flint retro with 3M so THESE ARE GOING TO BE A PROBLEM. BET.

People are going to hoard pairs bc WE have been COQ teased for years with a rumored release. Last release in 2010 didn’t have 3m, so old heads who passed due to that(there were a lot in that group), are going HARD in the paint for these. It’s been 15 years since we had a proper flint retro with 3M so THESE ARE GOING TO BE A PROBLEM. BET.

Oh trust, I definitely know this. These are looking good. And if I can score off of one of the footlocker sites with the extra 30% military they doing now, it would be an extra bonus

Not only that but they've been teased/rumored for like 4 years now.

Instant sell out. Better be ready. All the old heads have been waiting on this day for years(myself included). Seems to be a lot of pairs but they’ll go FAST. I’m nervous:/
Agreed. Old head checking in. These came out my freshman year of H.S. Never got them back then so this’ll be my time to shine. Hopefully. I only come out to cop O.G. color ways.

I think they made a lot of these. Doesn’t make sense to limit these but the resale in StockX and goat is crazy

Agreed. Old head checking in. These came out my freshman year of H.S. Never got them back then so this’ll be my time to shine. Hopefully. I only come out to cop O.G. color ways.
That’s exactly why resale high on goat literally every old head wants these joints including myself I didn’t get the 10 had 05 ik I’m going hard asf get my pair no doubt

The last two releases of these were pretty hard to get, 05 had to literally run around NYC for a whole entire day to end up copping a half size smaller pair. 2010s I went the resale route and paid $350.

If 87 is considered and old head, I'm in trouble lmao.

I got the 2010's because I was working in 05 and they blew out in the store and I didn't get an opportunity to buy them, so I got the 2010's, which I was satisfied with because, while I like 3M, it wasn't quite a deal breaker for me, but that was my preference. That being said, can't wait to get a pair of these.

The only negative about the sneakers is cleaning them whenever the pods get dirty or the suede it's a ***** to clean... The Grey usually bleeds

:nerd::nerd:

Attachments

• 20200510_202958.jpg
    20200510_202958.jpg
    685.7 KB · Views: 1,113
Back
Top Bottom