Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Yo idk how but on FTL it said OOS for all mens sizes then i Carted my son a TD pair then my cart had my size 12 in it maybe from when i was on there before the queue started and i checked out super easy. Just gotta hope for confirmation

Seems like everyone tried SNKRS. Did no one try NDC? I've hit pretty much every time on NDC.

If you managed to get into a footsite, and you see the size you want not greyed out, KEEP SMASHING ATC button. A lot of people were able to get their pairs. It's just a stupid glitch with footsites.

It's truly OOS when the size is greyed out. KEEP TRYING

Anyone else get a Paypal receipt from Footlocker but no order confirmation? Couldn't even tell if I got through or not; I tried buying at 10 AM and kept getting "we're sorry" messages. Then I was able to re-add to cart/click on Paypal and checkout; I thought I got kicked out again, but I see that paypal sent me a message saying that the money will leave my account once the merchant completes the order.

I'm assuming that this means that I won't get them, but just checking on what people's experiences usually are with Footlocker :lol:

Stores being closed is definitely the game changer (at least here in the Northeast). I've been batting a thousand when it comes to store raffles, even winning multiple pairs on some drops. Now you got all the people who can't copp in store now "trying" online vs each other AND bots.

I copped a shock drop pair AND a rd pair from NIKE. And I usually have the crappiest luck.

you received some good fortune.
In my humble opinion there’s nothing wrong with 2 pairs.
it’s the people that get 3 or more just to come in here and gloat and humble brag that are irritants lol.
genuinely hope you enjoy the additions to the collection

I'm starting to feel this way and I'm coming to grips with it

2010 - 2015 was real bad... things calmed down a bit but it looks like we're back on that type of time again
Yes. Im over it..
People can criticize us and people who feel similar “if you really love sneakers, others wont sway you”. But I dont care anymore. Its not fun. Its not my thing anymore. Even vintage tshirts are getting blown up. Let me start collecting pogs again

Back
Top Bottom