Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

resell shot up on goat didn't see this coming. im done with sneakers till end of year this got me like **** it

Wait a few weeks after it’s been restocked and then pull the trigger if you’re comfortable with the resale. Don’t wait several months. By then prices will keep climbing.

Got a pair on Eastbay about an hour ago. I see the charge on my card, but haven't received confirmation email. Is this normal for them?

I don't see how folks are getting through on footsites.

I've been at it for an hour...

Same. I don't get it. FTL showing 10, can't get them in no matter how much I click. Had them in cart multiple times on champs and had PayPal errors. Now I can't get them back in. SMH.

Champs screwed me again.... was able to ATC then entered info for check out process then hit submit then said something like cart timed out and shoe vanished again wtf

How long for shoe palace to send out confirmation emails? Ordered around 10:20ish eastern time. Played paypal and got that email shortly after. I maybe ordered from sp once before. DSG has been my go too and had always come through. This was the first time i had an issue with them.

How long for shoe palace to send out confirmation emails? Ordered around 10:20ish eastern time. Played paypal and got that email shortly after. I maybe ordered from sp once before. DSG has been my go too and had always come through. This was the first time i had an issue with them.
I got through about 20 mins after you.. and i got the SP email first a few minutes later the PP email

Just picked up my pair from champs. I couldn’t pull up my reservation code but I screen shot it yesterday
4FEB2433-297F-410A-8579-41AAFE816129.gif

The new FLX system is trash. I had the highest tier and use point for head starts and still didn't win. luckily, I won a raffle at my local Hibbett.. Of all places. My brother in law is happy as hell. He helped cop the Fire Red 5's

so is FNL alive? Has anyone got a pair from them? I've only seen the waiting page since 10am.

My order status says fraud checked what does that mean? Never seen that before. And does it mean that my order will likely not go through. TIA

Got a FTL order for a sz. 12 in bout an hour ago. Card charged but no email yet. Last time i had to smash add to cart to finally get an order in, confirmation email took almost 24 hours to come and the shoes did ship right after

Back
Top Bottom