Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I also know of a couple of foot lockers in Houston who never even got stock of these one of them being in the Galleria.

the Galleria FTL didn’t get any? They were an option on FLX reservation. I know the FTA did because I hit on my sz there but released it because willowbrook was closer and hit there.

Last edited:
What a day . Damn! My pair from the shock drop came in with somewhat of a flaw. So I was on the hunt for my double up today. Size 11. Needless to say like a whole bunch of us on here I struck out massively on all the sites, foot sites and even the Footaction jig. I haven't been this frustrated in a GR. If there's any NTers that have a nice clean size 11 hit my DM. Plenty of folks can vouch for me in the Jordan 13 melo thread.
I'm just at this point praying and hoping for a restock and then I could be quick enough
If I see a restock, I’ll help you out if possible... I’m sure I’ll be able to double up eventually
Help this man out NT, he went out his way and hooked us Up in the melo 13, before they hit all the outlets
One of the few good ppl left in this crazy sneaker world

Damn just got off work.... no confirmation emails from champs.... fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk

Crazy I can't get through on snkrs anymore. The jordan 5s now these. And I checked out at 10 am . Its sad. Never win a draw either. Bout to just delete the app.
This is exactly how I feel. Luckily I hit on FTL both times. SNKRS used to be automatic on large GRs at least. Hell I can’t even hit shock drops anymore.

Wow so I actually got through FTL despite not having an order in the account history only a charge on the card. Got email right now. There is hope for those in the same boat

I came back in hoping to see posts like this...I’m holding out hope for at least an order confirmation right now so I know Champs is on the same page as me with this order

Its been a LONG time since I've participated in raffle craziness. Took me 50 minutes to get a pair, and I almost gave up.
Shoe Palace REALLY came through. Just waiting on a shipping email, and I'll be good.

I wanted a double up so bad. These will stay DS for a few years. Now waiting to see if He got game 13 prices drop.

If I see a restock, I’ll help you out if possible... I’m sure I’ll be able to double up eventually
Help this man out NT, he went out his way and hooked us Up in the melo 13, before they hit all the outlets
One of the few good ppl left in this crazy sneaker world

I was able to help a few NT folks too by raiding my outlet with the Nike FF discount that was combined with the low starting price, and they let me pick the good ones, as I was first in store. It's good to be able to help people with the retail game...

Mine are going straight yo feet... if I wait too long and the prices keep going up then I won't want to wear them, but I do want to wear them, and so I shall. Already got the outfit picked out.

Just got my confirmation email from Footlocker 8 hours after I placed my order. Do not panic whoever else was in the same boat on waiting for an email.

drove an hour to Champs to get my reserve just to find that mall closed early today. non fatal shooting in the parking lot. really hope it wasn't over some 13s smh

would have went this morning but the hangover was way too skrong

app says pickup is the whole weekend but I dunno. i feel like I drank myself out of a pair of Flints

congratulations, I played myself |l

My Footlocker confirmation email just came through. If you carted and checked out be patient. I checked out at 10:15am CST on the app.

Last edited:
That's putting it lightly...

Honestly I'm still kinda pissed how Villa did me... I used that same damn credit card on DMPs and Court Purples... but now out of the blue it starts acting up? I wasn't even gonna bother with SNKRS because I've struck out there on all the releases I wanted this year and most of last year. I just happened to have the link opened in desktop thanks to the guy who always posts links on releases... thank big homie... whatever your name is, I will look up and tag later.

Anyway had up City Blue and Lapstone and Hammer... both instantly sold out of 10.5, never had a chance. Carted on Hibbett but wouldn't let me check out... dem *****es still in my cart sold out. Sheikh was an instant sell out 0 sizes at 8. YMCM and Snipes both never got past the half way mark. All foot apps got errors at 8 on the dot. FNL... you already know... think a couple other places like I tried but all trash.

My mind was blown.

I decided to go back and look on SNKRS and... sure enough I had the gottem message. It's like making that lucky shot that you knew damn well shouldn't have went in according to all past experience. Like when you pull one of those drunk moves and pull a chick you know damn well is out of your league. It's like getting that stimulus check when you didn't even file your taxes for the past couppe of years.

I'll take it, Good enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom