Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

You'll get better returns reselling sneakers.

meh he would have to get said sneakers

And persuading people to consume rather than Invest is some of the worst things you can ever hear. Especially in a solid stock smh......

If he keeps building on it will give better returns than a bank account.

that’s like saying why save any of ur money take your whole savings account and buy shoes and flip.

lol

Finally got a shipping confirmation for my DSG order! Still waiting on my Shoe Palace one.

Finally got thru on FTL. Hallelujah. I'm colored, dark brown, with black in my long line of ancestors. I used to live in the hood in the 80s and 90s, with friends and family who are either dead or paralyzed due to gang banging. But a brain and a solid education brought me out of the hood and into a better city and better lifestyle. Most importantly I dont need to loot to get shoes cause I work hard to earn money to buy kicks.

Peace y'all. And keep smashing the ATC button instead of smashing store windows and doors
20200601_164547.jpg

Finally got thru on FTL. Hallelujah. I'm colored, dark brown, with black in my long line of ancestors. I used to live in the hood in the 80s and 90s, with friends and family who are either dead or paralyzed due to gang banging. But a brain and a solid education brought me out of the hood and into a better city and better lifestyle. Most importantly I dont need to loot to get shoes cause I work hard to earn money to buy kicks.

Peace y'all. And keep smashing the ATC button instead of smashing store windows and doors
20200601_164547.jpg
how sway

20200601_164547.jpg

Same happened to me for a size 11 about 30 min ago. Now to see if i can get a confirmation email. 🤞🙏

Back
Top Bottom