Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

DSG free overnight shipping first in... Great packaging. Shoes are magnificent. Glad these are for keeps, my box got poked by something at the warehouse... (no pun intended) no biggie tho.

This version is definitely less bulky than the OG’s. Those are the only 13’s I owned prior to this (both breds & flints).

Cheers, you’re gonna love em.

9E77B453-626B-4B77-8A96-992A495F7C25.jpeg
E07B11AE-F24D-413E-AB85-B92228DDF1A4.jpeg

Any word on restocks?

Also, is mentalkicks.com a legit reseller or is their supply grey market?

Still nothin for preschool from Champs, and Richards (Still in cart Sunday) says preparing for shipment. But given how quick others were getting tracking from Richards, it may end up gettin cancelled.

I got shipping confirmation for my pair from FTL. I got a pair for my cuzz from champs, no shipping or order received email but champs took my money from PayPal. Should I be nervous?? Lol

Can’t believe I missed on the restocks today after trying relentlessly to cart a pair for my bro. Tried hard as if I was trying to get a pair for myself but absolutely no luck on PC or mobile smh. I spammed the ATC button same way I did for royal toe release except this time for some reason FTL hit with an IP ban :smh:. This release brung back some bad memories fr. Can’t remember the last GR Jordan that was this hard to get. Hope this isn’t the new norm, again.

For anyone with the UPS app (or FedEX if applicable) I logged in to make sure I didn't miss anything today form a silent delivery person and saw a tracking number for my size which I didn't get shipment emails for.

Only got a shipping email for my lady's pair. Might want to check the UPS app to ease your worries. FTL btw.

That UPS app is SO clutch. You know as soon as it get put in the system.

damn people selling these over $100 retail. lol tempting but ima hold on to my pair i aint like that.

Back
Top Bottom