Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

chrome://settings/siteData

Search for FootLocker and clear everything. The access denied should clear
I wonder if anyone is adding to cart through app. Dont have to worry about ban that way but not sure if it's better then browser

SP order shipped. I almost always pay for 2-3 day shipping, but the choices were between 9 bucks, and wallet sodomy.

Based on the fallout here, I should play the lotto.

I thought the yeezy boys moved on from jays. Guess the last dance brought them back. Hopefully they leave again at the soonest.
Judging by what everyone posts on the sneakers subreddit the “sneaker heads” only care about 1s not any other Jordan unless it’s limited collab hypebeast bs. These new sneaker heads love them some ugly collab trash just because it’s limited and worth more $$$ like these chunky dunky ****s I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing. Would def cop to resell though absolutely.

For anyone with the UPS app (or FedEX if applicable) I logged in to make sure I didn't miss anything today form a silent delivery person and saw a tracking number for my size which I didn't get shipment emails for.

Only got a shipping email for my lady's pair. Might want to check the UPS app to ease your worries. FTL btw.

Can't wait until all this resell trash is over and all these trend seekers find something new to ruin.
Preaching the gospel right here but unfortunately it will always be a part of the shoe game as long as there is money to be made. As long as the supply doesn’t come near the demand. They just don’t make enough of them and so they created this resell game. We can only hope the extra hype from the last dance cools down.

I probably have spent 3 to 4 hours today, atc-buttoning while in meetings and conf calls. Is there maybe a 'direct to cart' type of link I'm missing. Just getting nothings, and seen several FSRs today...

The masses did not buy DMP packs in the early 00s for the 6s lol if they released the 11s you think youd still be able to get them?

The 6 was a throw in just like the Hawk Flights in the He Got Game Pack only real sneaker heads like non hyped shoes not hypebeasts.

Finally got thru on FTL. Hallelujah. I'm colored, dark brown, with black in my long line of ancestors. I used to live in the hood in the 80s and 90s, with friends and family who are either dead or paralyzed due to gang banging. But a brain and a solid education brought me out of the hood and into a better city and better lifestyle. Most importantly I dont need to loot to get shoes cause I work hard to earn money to buy kicks.

Peace y'all. And keep smashing the ATC button instead of smashing store windows and doors
20200601_164547.jpg
I like this guy

Back
Top Bottom