Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I honestly had FTL and Eastbay side to side for over an hour, clicking ATC on both. Maybe it's just prep for a release tomorrow, who knows. Frustrating, wasting time. I know I can just go cop on goat or stockx, but that feels like losing somewhat...

never was a big fan of the navy panel. look like a piece of blue jeans
I do know what you mean. I never really cared much about these until the last couple of years. There's just something interesting about that panel and it's texture I now find appealing. It's different to so many other shoes and just has a certain something.
All I’ve been trying to say. Thanks for admitting this and calling it how it is. Some other people on here (they know who they are) love to say that these have a banana shape when they don’t. Really gets under my skin too but thanks for telling the truth. Shows the world hasn’t gone entirely mad to some degree and some people can still make honest, rational assessments. I appreciate it.
Hey, you know, I always just call it like it really is to me, I don't complain just to complain.
I do think these could be noticeably better if Nike cared to spend any solid time really retooling them in terms of the overall shape/proportions, and especially the toe slope. BUT that doesn't mean this release is trash. These look good. I remember saying the same thing about the black toes almost two years ago. There were people saying those were just the worst things ever, but they look pretty good, too. I'm not at home right now otherwise I would put these and those side by side. I feel like they're pretty much the same. I've always said on here, you can criticize the shoes without it meaning you hate them. The fact I wish these (and other Jordan retros) were a perfect copy of the OGs doesn't mean I also can't enjoy some of the retros on their own. IIIs are really the only Air Jordan retro I haven't been able to stomach at all for the past 20 years, and they finally seem to be on a better track with those, too.

Multiple restocks already and my order from saturday still saying un-shipped Status WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL... Called my bank already and they are not blocking anything. Already seeing people getting shipping confirmation who ordered from Monday restock.

2020 Flint Vs 1998 Bred. It was too late to be tryna dig out OG Flints i kno someone in her must have some to snap a few comparison pics.
3F3159D6-0807-4CA8-BB6A-5809414D0C62.jpeg
7DEBC915-935C-49E5-BF0C-07303DE12204.jpeg
6749302A-711C-4F38-A2C8-63987E73EB1D.jpeg
BE505302-5BEB-4CA2-A003-B733DD085B12.jpeg

2020 Flint Vs 1998 Bred. It was too late to be tryna dig out OG Flints i kno someone in her must have some to snap a few comparison pics.
The OG black/red 13 is truly a thing of beauty, man I wish they could bring them back JUST LIKE THE OG, the 04 wasn’t horrible but wasn’t the same & they’ve been disrespected since...

& as for the shipping updates:
I don’t go for every release so I won’t start comparing but this was a **** show if you ordered from Footlocker Inc. where people like myself never received anything about our orders for days....even during the time of checkout..while watching the same sites restock in the same sizes...and having no clue if it’s because of a glitch, if it’s our orders being resold, if our furious clicking needed to continue because sites were being oversold one time or another, or who knows what.

and that hasn’t stopped pairs from being cancelled after order confirmation, especially after knowing orders are being fulled from stores where we all know shady employees try to constantly beat the system/backdoor pairs & RIGHT NOW some of these pairs can be lost in any store/company that falls due to situations going on around us.

so yea we’re anxious to find out the status of our orders. Sorry if you didn’t hit on an order for this release, I understand because it was painful, but don’t be mad at us sharing updates.

Finally got my FTA shipping email overnight, it says: Ship Method: International Shipping,
You are responsible for all applicable duties and taxes, as determined by your country, upon delivery. (excludes Canadian orders).

Delivery Time Frame: Shipping takes up to 30 days

Tracking Number: N/A

The F?

Tired of seeing posts about order/shipping emails. If you were charged you will get your shoes period. Yes im salty asf I missed out on release and restocks, but since covin-19 I have copped every single Jordan release( Vs, dmps, purp 2.0, royal toe} and I can assure y'all you will get your shoes don't worry. emails will be late and might not come at all. shoes just might arrive at your door but you will get them. UPS account is best thing to have
Not true at all got charged and hibbets cancel my order 7 days after the charge. So stop spreading lies

Obviously anything can happen. Again he posted a return request email. Not anything referring to a cancellation. Do you see that?
It’s what they sent me!!! What don’t you get? It’s them not admitting to overselling. Jesus. Why would I lie? I posted to show everyone what happened. Nike wouldn’t do anything after that. No coupon. No nothing.

Do you wanna see my receipt from GOAT when I had to pay resell to get them afterwards? Why would I return a shoe for retail and then pay 290. Come onnnn

They did a wonderful job... Insignificant differences considering the time span between production dates.

Thanks for posting Sir.

I honestly had FTL and Eastbay side to side for over an hour, clicking ATC on both. Maybe it's just prep for a release tomorrow, who knows. Frustrating, wasting time. I know I can just go cop on goat or stockx, but that feels like losing somewhat...
What is ATC and how does it work

Damn this FTL tease. I also have been clicking for hours on end at home and at work with no luck. Just need that size 11 that they seem to be restocking every freakin day. Yet these dudes on twitter posting " just copped 5th pair !" Or when they post copped a size 11 but they wear a size 9 or some ish. Like bruh....i just can't win on this release.

Paid for the 2day shipping on snkrs, package should be here today. Just got the email that the kicks ain't even ready to be shipped yet.

& as for the shipping updates:
I don’t go for every release so I won’t start comparing but this was a **** show if you ordered from Footlocker Inc. where people like myself never received anything about our orders for days....even during the time of checkout..while watching the same sites restock in the same sizes...and having no clue if it’s because of a glitch, if it’s our orders being resold, if our furious clicking needed to continue because sites were being oversold one time or another, or who knows what.
I hear you! On May 2nd, I was able to cart my size (FTL Canada website) for the Fire Red V around 2:30pm. Ultimately, I didn't get the shoes and my money was tied up for around 2 weeks. During those two weeks, I saw multiple small restocks.
As for the Flint XIII, I've been able couple of times Monday and Tuesday to cart my size but I did not want to tie up my money especially since shipping confirmations have yet to be sent for Saturday's orders. At this point, I'd rather wait a week or so for a "real" restock (if there is one) especially when I know for a fact that a relative of mine hit on a Fire Red V restock on May 18th!

Hows the sizing on these compared to the 2018 'He got games'? Tired of gettin the wrong sizes, selling, and then paying extra for the right size lol.

Back
Top Bottom