Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

My license is actually out of state... but I'm pretty sure the box was crushed before shipping. Outside box wasn't destroyed.

My pair from stockx came in
idk why I was expecting moonboot esque bulkiness but was pleasantly surprised by how sleek they actually are
Quality isn’t 1000000%
Lil glue /lil ugliness but I’ve been generally lucky with Jordan’s considering some of the horror shows I’ve seen in other threads with missmatching sizes /glue globs/ indents /miss matching material on one foot to the next etc
2136CBDA-8D26-4B32-9B98-41B4E33B84C5.jpeg

Well I finally got my pair on the 11th, the day my wife and I were suppose to go to the hospital to deliver our second child. It took a few days for him to come but he was born healthy and safe. Both mommy and baby are resting well. That’s the story on getting my Flint 13’s....
29D7487C-3C4B-43E8-830D-09B519AD6A13.jpeg

Unfortunately i think this the first sneaker I’m gonna have to pay resell on because not only is it one of my grails but my chances of catching a restock is slim. I wish the malls would open here in NY already so I can go check to see if they’re in any of the sneaker stores but it don’t look like that’s happening any time soon.

Unfortunately i think this the first sneaker I’m gonna have to pay resell on because not only is it one of my grails but my chances of catching a restock is slim. I wish the malls would open here in NY already so I can go check to see if they’re in any of the sneaker stores but it don’t look like that’s happening any time soon.

Man I bet NY is ready for things to get back to normal but see it as a blessing in disguise. Our Governor prematurely reopened things here and I have friends and family getting sick and dying. I don't want anyone to go after this as a political post but this stuff is crazy right now. Stay safe and I hope you are able to grab a pair for a reasonable price.

I would try my luck at bidding on stock x before you take the full plunge paying RESELL RESELL

I think I only ended up paying like 260ish after rape shipping and taxes With a stockx bid

as much as I try and flex the retail or bust mind set sometimes you gotta take a lil L to avoid the big L of not having em atall

I would try my luck at bidding on stock x before you take the full plunge paying RESELL RESELL

I think I only ended up paying like 260ish after rape shipping and taxes With a stockx bid

as much as I try and flex the retail or bust mind set sometimes you gotta take a lil L to avoid the big L of not having em atall

I know here in Philly you can talk someone down to the 220-230 range. The cats trying to get 300 are still sittin on them.

Back
Top Bottom