Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

That’s dope! I’ve seen prices going for a semi-reasonable price online so may jump on them before prices rise
Yeah this is one of my top j's. Originally wanted 3 to 4 pairs. But had nothing but L's. I got fed up, shoe gods had better plans for me I guess lol.

Man finally copped for $175 worn once NDS on ebay with Eblens receipt, still with the plastic on the holo, cant believe i got this great of a deal
Screenshot_20201007-223451_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201007-223506_eBay.jpg

That's quite a crease for one wear. Dude not take them off for 2 weeks or something?

Still a good price tho
I don't care about a crease that's gonna happen anyway the first time i wear them, that's petty...especially for less than retail after tax and way less than resell as hard as they were to obtain and still are unless u payin $250 or better before tax, retail is done

I don't care about a crease that's gonna happen anyway the first time i wear them, that's petty...especially for less than retail after tax and way less than resell as hard as they were to obtain and still are unless u payin $250 or better before tax, retail is done

Yeah, I'm with you on that - especially if you were gonna wear them anyways. $175 is solid price on those.

Dude probably wore them once or twice to flex on Instagram for some likes!

I have some pretty bad luck. Out of the four shoes they gave early access to I got the one I already had. The other 3 I don’t own. Instead of being greedy, I passed on Royal Toe’s and let somebody else grab it. 🤷‍♂️

Looks like I will just settle for that red/grey pair coming later.

I have some pretty bad luck. Out of the four shoes they gave early access to I got the one I already had. The other 3 I don’t own. Instead of being greedy, I passed on Royal Toe’s and let somebody else grab it. 🤷‍♂️

Looks like I will just settle for that red/grey pair coming later.
If you were an 11.5 I would not mind letting go for retail. I tried to like these but I’d rather re-glue some ‘98s or ‘05s

Back
Top Bottom