AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

regretting passing on the hornets 
mean.gif
If they restock grab them man, they are so fresh in person on feet. You won't regret it if you come up on a pair for retail. Good luck!
man thanks for that vouch, def gotta get a pair when they restock

regretting passing on the hornets 
mean.gif
I think they have the Hornets at the Vegas Flight 23 store. Not 100% certain they're still there, but I did see them earlier this week along with the championship pack 7s. Might be worth a shot to see if they'll ship.
thanks for that tip bro, i will have to call them on monday or tuesday and hope they have a size 11. its the end of the month, i got a few things to take care of first.

I gotta say, my AJ 13 Hornet lows just came in today and well...  So much overall better than the playoff 13s.

The leather is softer all around.  And I enjoy the toebox area feels nice and soft too.  Suede is just so soft and while I guess it is annoying that they used to have the midsole also covered in this suede but I can get over it.  

Also the Jumpman on these > the hanging by one glue stamp Playoff 13s.  

BTW that carbon fiber/graphite/whateverthehellyouwannacallit feels so fake on both 13s.

tried to get hornets from ftl, ordered from another store to have shipped to me.. literally got the email of death an hour later.. i hate ftl's inventory accuracy.. if shoes arent available they need to remove them from available inventory

Any word if the navy joints coming out anytime soon? They are me holy grails
Any information is appreciated

Wore my bred 13 lows for first time and they are really nice! Did not crease one bit, I don't care if they do but I know some care about that

Excellent on feet. I too feel them .5 bigger than most other shoes. Usually wear 11.5, 11 for this and fit perfectly 

Any word if the navy joints coming out anytime soon? They are me holy grails
Any information is appreciated
From all the websites that has Jordan releases out to the end of this year, nothing about the Navy low 13s still.

i'm trying to hunt down a sz 8.5 in the bred low colorway, are these still on sale anywhere?
Last time I checked, some members in the C&C thread was posting pics of Nike Towns with the Playoff 13s still in stock.  Try to call Nike Town SM or LV.

I notice that also, funny how that happens when shoes are easy to buy... I didn't see any buyer remorse when the Hornets lows dropped.... Hmmmmmm
I didn't buy any of the recent lows, if any shoe is limited people are going to trip over them. Not saying that's the case with these, but if JB only sold 1500 pairs worldwide, they'd be grails on sooo many lists.

Oh and on the subject of XIII lows, JB come out with the Navy's and Chutney's please!!!!

Finally was able to track down a pair of the Hornets in my size for only about $12 over retail... SO GLAD I DID! These are amazing and now I'm already on the hunt for another pair for a similar deal since I think A LOT of people slept on them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom