AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have had the same mentally, however these are a solid release. Only painted midsole 13 i own thus far. I have the 3M from alst year, but they ironacally have a suede midsole. Go figure.
Yeah.  I passed on the 3M just because I didn't like them in general.  I do really like this release tho even with the painted midsole.  The gold jumpman is a very nice touch.

Were these limited? Because they sold out really fast on Eastbay. I literally added these to the cart at 10:00 a.m. on the dot and was in line for 15 mins once it was up it was sold out in my size. Smh this year hasn't been my luck in terms of copping Jordan's. 

Yes these were limited! but not a lot on demand.

Were these limited? Because they sold out really fast on Eastbay. I literally added these to the cart at 10:00 a.m. on the dot and was in line for 15 mins once it was up it was sold out in my size. Smh this year hasn't been my luck in terms of copping Jordan's. 

Yes these were limited! but not a lot on demand.
They weren't that limited, it was a low GR

They weren't that limited, it was a low GR

I dnt know about that because these had the same qty of the hornet and that was limited. I talk to a few FTL manager and they said not all FTL Was getting them, only the HOH were and was only getting like 12-15 pairs due to these being limited. But over all these was surprising not on high demand and will bit reseller in the ***. And am loving it

I dnt know about that because these had the same qty of the hornet and that was limited. I talk to a few FTL manager and they said not all FTL Was getting them, only the HOH were and was only getting like 12-15 pairs due to these being limited. But over all these was surprising not on high demand and will bit reseller in the ***. And am loving it
Hornet 13 Lows were more limited than these

some stores in houston got 5 pairs each size, some got 1...dunno why but it varied tremendously...

champs galleria got 24 pairs...champs first colony got around 50-75(adult) pairs...

shiekh first colony got 12 pairs...strange allocation..no tellin how many galleria hoh got...im assuming 100-200 pairs maybe more...

If want a pair now is the time to pick up unclaimed pairs (6pm for more stores in socal) There should be a good chance if you go now.

I think with the low allocation numbers across the country demand and price will rise in a few months

The embossed gold Jordan on the back is a nice touch. I like it better than the sewed on Jumpman on the black/maize pair.

No. All Niketowns do not accept phone orders or holds for the first 48 hours after launch. After 48 hours they will, if hey still have them in stock.

I think with the low allocation numbers across the country demand and price will rise in a few months

The allocation numbers for these were higher overseas. Friends in the Philippines told me these were everywhere and easy to come by.

Probably why it seems there were less in the States compared to other releases.

EDIT: also, like what @MJO23DAN mentioned, people were lining up and camping for the Curry 1 MVPs all over the country. Took the heat and demand off these 13s...

Last edited:
Kind of interesting (and refreshing in a way) to see people lining up and camping for a release other than a Jordan Retro.  Guess hype/demand was shifting
elsewhere today.

Seeing lines at Under Armour for the Curry 1 MVP all over SoCal.

Nevertheless, congrats to all those who picked up the Playoff 13 Lows.

Whatever lets me get my J's with the least amount of hassle.

It'll be nice for other kicks to gain in popularity, equalize supply and demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom