AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must not listen to Quik.

mean.gif
Thanks for this post.

You took me back G.

71195-Snoop-Lion-Bill-Maher-smooth-h-h3AR.gif

Ayeeee River City Ransom I live for that game!!!
My best friend lived with me and my family senior year of high school. Used to play this at least once a week well into the early morning. A classic. Loved when that Double Dragon theme played late in the game too. 

Finally got home to check these out and really dig them. Just a solid, well executed sneaker in my book. 

Hey guys, if you missed out, try hitting up local spots. I just came home from the mall and they had at least 4 on display at the champs in Christiana Mall DE. Could have had them for $160 flat since it's no tax there but I just don't do lows like that and I grabbed a DS OG pair of playoffs for $250 shipped that I'm more happy with.

probably all bigger sizes
Not smart to assume :wink:

All sizes sitting at a lot of spots around my area

Glad tho, walked in got my pair and got out no problem. Loving these

Last edited:
A note on prices. This OG  13 Low i bought in the summer of 1998 cost $130 at the time. In today's money, that is about $190. So at $160, yesterday's retro release actually represents a price cut. Just saying, as we often jump on Nike for raising prices.

PS - I love this shoe! :smile:

View media item 1581488
I beg to differ. If they made yesterday's release with the same quality materials and craftsmanship as they made with those they would've charged more. A Jordan with actual real leather and suede today??

Some pages late on this but haven't been too much in this forum. Just thought I'd give my though on what these are called. Bred lows Uhhh Nahhh. Playoff lows just the same as the miss but red sick liner and No holagram Jumpman. Bred lows would be the Bred XIIIs Black/Red, that MJ wore most of the playoffs on the road.
I

I just might have too make A call and see if these are still sitting at my local mall. Wear mine for ball.

OGS back in 1998 were not made with real suede or high-quality leather. People tend to romanticize things of the past when they were young. My first pair was the fire red IV in 89, they had just as many flaws as the releases do now.

Some pages late on this but haven't been too much in this forum. Just thought I'd give my though on what these are called. Bred lows Uhhh Nahhh.
Yes, for these to be "breds" the midsole would have to be red. Yesterday's release just has red lining, not enough red to qualify. 

These are "breds":

Last edited:
Im just disappointed at the pleather on the toe box. Horrible for 170 plus tax. Feels just like plastic, least they couldve done was used the same type as the leather on the side.

So glad I was able too get A pair of Q54's and not strike out so I wouldn't have too settle for these lows.

That suede midsole was a double edged sword. Most turned out great with no problems but remember those grey/burgundy joints that bled all over the white pods? 

Guess it depends on the dye of the suede. This year JB has gone with no suede on the midsole. It's just weird.

Yea these and the red pod mids didn't need painted midsoles. The og playoffs I just got have no bleeding.

Cropped pic from the auction.

View media item 1581126
Thanks for rubbing the playoffs in, reminding me of missing those, and trying to convince myself these lows are making up for it. :stoneface:

:lol: dope pickup!

My credit card , bank and paypal accounts looks like a mess thanks to FNL. Supposedly I got through more times than I wanted. Multiple tracking emails :smh:

My best friend lived with me and my family senior year of high school. Used to play this at least once a week well into the early morning. A classic. Loved when that Double Dragon theme played late in the game too. 

Finally got home to check these out and really dig them. Just a solid, well executed sneaker in my book. 

I played it with my uncle in the 90s but we couldn't figure out how to beat it for anything. I copped a pair via eastbay for me and fnl for my girl.

A note on prices. This OG  13 Low i bought in the summer of 1998 cost $130 at the time. In today's money, that is about $190. So at $160, yesterday's retro release actually represents a price cut. Just saying, as we often jump on Nike for raising prices.

PS - I love this shoe! :smile:

View media item 1581488
if these were to re-release i would double up on them. Thanks for sharing.

White black xiii maybe top 3 jordans for me of all time and my favorite balling jordan but if that midsole is painted i ain buying that crap. Much as i love all the og xiii's if nike does that to the og mids im passing on all of them

They better not do that charging 200 bucks and calling it remastered

My credit card , bank and paypal accounts looks like a mess thanks to FNL. Supposedly I got through more times than I wanted. Multiple tracking emails
mean.gif
So They sending you more then 1 pair? or Nah
So glad I was able too get A pair of Q54's and not strike out so I wouldn't have too settle for these lows.
How did you buy the Quai's?

I like them cuz the Tabby/Gum Color Sole, It looks fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom