Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

My guy at niketown called this, the amount of pairs sold didnt add up to the number they "only produced" and sold at BOS and Mia, I can already hear all these hypebeast getting their camping gear ready smh
30t6p3b.gif

Why can't they come out at footlocker too cause if this is true I'm sure people gonna be camping for a week and I'm not doing that

^ i agree, even if try do release at all HOH I can already see all the hypebeast/re-sellers with their whole families lining up 8 days before the release date

the news is great, know i can stop worrying if my order at kingkickz will get fulfilled. i guess these pre order sites with their mid august ship dates knew something most of us didnt. im glad i only dropped $375, and not the $500+ like some people on ebay. im sure i will be able to cop another pair or 2 at retail from my hoh connects, i hope they drop sooner than later.

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

ok yall! so i got my pair in today and my box is ruined. im the neat type and need all my boxes straight and crisp and specifically asked the dude at kickslab to double box for me. the knuckle head sent them in a damn bag!!! NO BUBBLE WRAP. so i dont even want them no more. sz 10 is going up for sale on the bay or something man. Im highly pissed cause i was so stoked but when i seen the box it was like someone ciphered a full tank of gas outta me :'(

Really? You want to sell some very limited shoe that has a VERY high re-sell value because of the box. I feel you on the crappy box thing cause I'm like that as well I even need to have all my box/shoe say size 12 but if I was in your situation and I really wanted this shoe then I think I can make an exception for this one time. Then again....

^^^^^ mad is an understatement bro... the box isnt trashed but its not crisp like i like them... i been looking for some more spacejams cause my daughter sat on my box and ruined it... its just me man. im real picky when it comes down to stuff like that

Can we see pics of your box? There's no way it's more messed up than some of the orders that come in from Eastbay.

Even though I'm no where near an HOH, this just improved my chances of getting these. Hope they release the shirt aswell.

all i have left is a sz 11 and my size, 13
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Edit - Off topic, but the South Beach Lebrons released at every Footaction. How much are they going for now?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

all i have left is a sz 11 and my size, 13
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Edit - Off topic, but the South Beach Lebrons released at every Footaction. How much are they going for now?
laugh.gif
These ain't South Beaches tho fam... These are overhyped Jordan 13's with an ugly green and white colorway. 

Back
Top Bottom