Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by moneymike88

all i have left is a sz 11 and my size, 13
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Edit - Off topic, but the South Beach Lebrons released at every Footaction. How much are they going for now?
laugh.gif
these will see more numbers than the south beaches now. Jordan won't re-release these in hyper limited numbers if they're going through this process

That would be nice to see these drop at HOHs. Give us a better chance at copping a pair.

bmoore34 wrote:
...... there was alot more sizes 9-10.5 then 11-11.5, 12 & 13 are rare. So Rico, you & me were pretty much out of the running needing a size 12 from jump.....

Yea... sucks for us big footers. We always gotta pay the most and look the hardest for pairs. I want to cop but Im not gonna drop no 600+ for a pair, thats for sure.

Originally Posted by Freeze

those look sweet in that pic dannyboy.....

Lets be real.... that pic SUCKS.

but

DANNY... props on getting a pair from FNL. Only because your local they let your order go through................... just messing with you.

MIKE your right!!!

but....
Originally Posted by 430AM

Edit - Off topic, but the South Beach Lebrons released at every Footaction. How much are they going for now?
laugh.gif

These ain't South Beaches tho fam... These are overhyped Jordan 13's with an ugly green and white colorway. 

430 is on point.

OMG>>> I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I READ! I HAVE A ANOTHER CHANCE!

apologize for the caps. But after leaving for a few days I just logged on to be so excited!

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i could see eltouha getting a pair if they drop where he lives good luck dude 
from reading your posts i know you will keep the shoe 
HOH sept 
pimp.gif

i told yall.. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

cheers 160
smile.gif
but aint no hoh in australia. will probably have to call on some friends and comrades.

here's hoping there's plenty to go around. i don't even mind if they go back to the jumpman on the tongue. it's the white/green i love.

Who was the guy that said 504 pairs were only produced? Plus so many came in here claiming to have legit sources of it being less than K made. Dudes know nothing.

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
These ain't South Beaches tho fam... These are overhyped Jordan 13's with an ugly green and white colorway. 
word, and an all teal lebron with pink trim is an attractive sneaker, right?

Right?
laugh.gif

Edit

smurfdavid wrote:
http://kicksandthings.wor...e-at-all-house-of-hoops/
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 IF its going to Happen

Notice how a wordpress(
laugh.gif
) blog that is never used for info has the scoop on these. I sure as hell have never heard of this %#+%+% site...Then someone at sneakerfiles who lurks here took it and ran with it

A grape/laney pack was also confirmed for July too, remember?
grin.gif

IF this does happen more pairs for me. IF.

Edit 2 - Whats even funnier is some random dude saying September when that fly by night blog is saying mid August
crying.gif

smurfdavid wrote:

http://kicksandthings.wor...e-at-all-house-of-hoops/
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 IF its going to Happen

Notice how a wordpress(
laugh.gif
) blog that is never used for info has the scoop on these. I sure as hell have never heard of this %#+%+% site...Then someone at sneakerfiles who lurks here took it and ran with it

A grape/laney pack was also confirmed for July too, remember?
grin.gif

IF this does happen more pairs for me. IF.

Edit 2 - Whats even funnier is some random dude saying September when that fly by night blog is saying mid August
crying.gif

i was thinking the same thing man... but i would love for them to drop at HOH so i can have a chance to get a pair with a better box lol... cause im not keeping the pair i have now 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

the box....
Props on picking them up, you are still one of the limited few who has them, but thats why it would take a lot for me to order from those overseas resellers, you have too many other variables to consider, mainly customs and communication.

ahhh this is just getting better and better. its like the stock market, the value of this shoe was high since it was so limited...with jb now releasing these to all the hoh's, the market is gonna crash with the value of these dropping quick. i initially dropped 590 on these from kicks-lab, but they didnt come, filed for my refund yesterday, market crashes today. i will just cop for retail now from hoh. #feelsgoodman

i'm sure my homie 160 is cheesing now too loll

Back
Top Bottom