Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Eric,

where did you get the shirt? Below all is the shirt I was referring to. Now I just need to wait on my purchase of the shoes coming thru. Shirt was $24.99 by the way!

Pics not loading sorry all

Got the shirt on ebay. Double retail $ but still better than the $150 they're sellin for now.
wink.gif
Which $24.99 shirt? The "He got aim" shirt? I want that one.

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DECEASED.

SELLERS BE KILLING ME WITH THAT SENT AS A GIFT NONSENSE
laugh.gif

You must not sell....$4 for every $100 adds up FAST....
If I sell to somebody that doesn't want to, that's cool....you're just gonna pay the additional charge. 
Why not just add the 4 bucks in the first place? 
QFT.

I DO SELL SHOES ON NIKETALK BUT IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO FOR ME TO DO SIMPLE MATH AND JUST ADD THE PAYPAL CHARGE TO MY ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE. I ALSO ADD IN A LOWBALL CUSHION INTO MY ASKING PRICE AS WELL.

BUY/SELL ISN'T FINISHLINE. WHEN YOU DEAL WITH PEOPLE ON THIS TYPE OF BASIS THEN YOU HAVE TO EXPECT SOME HAGGLING TO TAKE PLACE. NOT TO MENTION, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKS FOR A PRICE LESS THAN WHAT YOU ARE ASKING DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO SELL THEM THE SHOES. YOU CAN JUST AS EASILY SAY NO. IF YOU SHOES STILL AREN'T SOLD AFTER A FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS THEN THE MARKET HAS DETERMINED YOUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH.

I WOULD NEVER ASK A BUYER TO GIVE UP THEIR PAYPAL PROTECTION NOR WILL I GIVE UP MINE AS A BUYER.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by dharv

You must not sell....$4 for every $100 adds up FAST....
If I sell to somebody that doesn't want to, that's cool....you're just gonna pay the additional charge. 
Why not just add the 4 bucks in the first place? 
QFT.

I DO SELL SHOES ON NIKETALK BUT IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO FOR ME TO DO SIMPLE MATH AND JUST ADD THE PAYPAL CHARGE TO MY ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE. I ALSO ADD IN A LOWBALL CUSHION INTO MY ASKING PRICE AS WELL.

BUY/SELL ISN'T FINISHLINE. WHEN YOU DEAL WITH PEOPLE ON THIS TYPE OF BASIS THEN YOU HAVE TO EXPECT SOME HAGGLING TO TAKE PLACE. NOT TO MENTION, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKS FOR A PRICE LESS THAN WHAT YOU ARE ASKING DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO SELL THEM THE SHOES. YOU CAN JUST AS EASILY SAY NO. IF YOU SHOES STILL AREN'T SOLD AFTER A FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS THEN THE MARKET HAS DETERMINED YOUR ASKING PRICE IS TOO HIGH.

I WOULD NEVER ASK A BUYER TO GIVE UP THEIR PAYPAL PROTECTION NOR WILL I GIVE UP MINE AS A BUYER.

Me, personally...I dont haggle with people. Your price is your price. If you wanted a lower offer, you would've put "OBO" or anything that remotely hints to you accepting lower offers. If I DON'T agree with your price, I won't contact you....I'll find a pair that fits into what I want to pay. Personally, some of the offers I get with are just flat-out insulting. 
If I sell a pair of shoes for $300, and you "offer" $250....if I accept your $250, I'm NOT going to take a hit on the charges as well.....I factor everything into my price, but if people want to be a cheapass, then yes...send it as a "gift" to keep me from further taking a loss. If you don't want to do that, then you can pay extra to cover the fees. If you don't want to do that EITHER, then you can do business with somebody else. It's just that simple. 

My "asking price" is NEVER too high....if the going rate on a shoe is $300, I'll let mine go for $250...and I'll STILL get hit with lower offers. Some people want something for nothing. I've done over 350 transactions on here, and 95% of them were sent as a "gift". My rep.is spotless. If you want to get lower prices for certain things, the buyer has to be just as flexible as the seller, or stop with the lowballing. Your call. 

Originally Posted by gameupz

Well isn't it illegal to lie and say every purchase made on paypal is a "gift" when we're paying high prices for shoes, that's no gift lol...

Well isn't it illegal to lie and mark "gift" and lower the value on the customs form whenever you sell to an overseas buyer?

^ That has nothing to do with being scammed during the transaction though. The money is already exchanged......what someone writes on the customs form is completely up to them. IMO if NT doesn't allow +4%, then there should be no gift payments either. I sell a lot and do it too because that's the ongoing trend but if this idea was scrapped, I'd have no problem with it, I'm actually all for it. It'd eliminate some of the scamming problems

Originally Posted by ericy5150

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Eric,

where did you get the shirt? Below all is the shirt I was referring to. Now I just need to wait on my purchase of the shoes coming thru. Shirt was $24.99 by the way!

Pics not loading sorry all

Got the shirt on ebay. Double retail $ but still better than the $150 they're sellin for now.
wink.gif
Which $24.99 shirt? The "He got aim" shirt? I want that one.
yes the one!

^ That has nothing to do with being scammed during the transaction though. The money is already exchanged......what someone writes on the customs form is completely up to them. IMO if NT doesn't allow +4%, then there should be no gift payments either. I sell a lot and do it too because that's the ongoing trend but if this idea was scrapped, I'd have no problem with it, I'm actually all for it. It'd eliminate some of the scamming problems

You can't put it ("send as a gift") in your description, BUT during the actual inquiry/transaction, that's completely up to the buyer....
Me personally, I've been here since day 1...most people don't have an issue with me requesting it since they know I'm not going anywhere, but for somebody who JUST has 300 posts and signed up a few months ago, then yeah...I'd never send it as a "gift". NT has had it's fair share of scamming, but IMO, a lot of that could've been prevented. 

If I sell an item on here, which I've already included the PayPal fees & shipping into the initial cost, and you shoot me an offer of $50 LOWER than what I wanted, then "gift" it is....if not, add the extra funds into the cost. I never put "OBO" or "accepting offers", and amazingly...I still get them. If you want me to work with you, then you need to work with me as well

^

That was the style in the 90's and the shirt was geared toward OG collectors.

During the Bulls Championship runs, these shirts were all the rage.

You can't put it ("send as a gift") in your description, BUT during the actual inquiry/transaction, that's completely up to the buyer....
Me personally, I've been here since day 1...most people don't have an issue with me requesting it since they know I'm not going anywhere, but for somebody who JUST has 300 posts and signed up a few months ago, then yeah...I'd never send it as a "gift". NT has had it's fair share of scamming, but IMO, a lot of that could've been prevented. 

If I sell an item on here, which I've already included the PayPal fees & shipping into the initial cost, and you shoot me an offer of $50 LOWER than what I wanted, then "gift" it is....if not, add the extra funds into the cost. I never put "OBO" or "accepting offers", and amazingly...I still get them. If you want me to work with you, then you need to work with me as well

Well spoken words.   When you do enough transaction at a place, you know who you can send payment as gift, and who you shouldnt.

If I feel iffy about a seller, i just simply add 4% when i dont send payment as gift.  Its that simple really.

I've sold here before and always ask to send as gift and people have sent to me as gifts and gotten their shoes so whoever said scamming is wrong because not everyone screws people. Either i ask them to send as gift or send as personal payment but pay the paypal fee if they don't i move on. I've already sold to other people and they've even sent me money orders and guess what they get their shoes as well.

Soooo back to the ray 13's cuz we can all agree to disagree on the payment Vs gift debate.

Has anyone heard about a release??? I think I might be reaching but I'm still salty I didn't get my pre order pair. Lookin for another chance to cop or I might just step up and pay the eBay prices.

couldnt get my hands on a pair... im not even gonna try anymore lol. lets just sit and hope his XI pe's release to the public lol

^^ I think the rumor began when word got out of a August 6th QS. Now that it's known that the QS is for the "Gucci" 2.0's, I think we can put all rerelease notions to rest.

Originally Posted by Ridiculous Hops

Just got my pair in today from FNL!

bol ol boy look at that box
pimp.gif

this thread will be dead by end of next week once everyone has received their shoes.  def if there is never a confirmation to that rumor

all the pairs from fnl.com look good, no defects. Some of the other pairs that have been posted I can't say the same for. My pair won't be here until 8/15 at the earliest, the anticipation is killing me. If prices drop low enough I'm just going to cop of ebay and sell my pre order pair when it comes in.

^i pre ordered from kingkickz for $375 shipped but they dont ship until 8/13, the waiting is driving me crazy. i only pre ordered from them because of the low price.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^i pre ordered from kingkickz for $375 shipped but they dont ship until 8/13, the waiting is driving me crazy. i only pre ordered from them because of the low price.
I think I may order a pair from them also, has anyone else had any experience with Kingkickz?

Originally Posted by riddla713

I think you have a good chance to get them too, b/c they said they got a lot more 10.5 then any size.

I definitely think these will be releasing again...even reselling sites are dropping their prices to 400-500. Just keep an open ear everyone

Back
Top Bottom