Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by Furrell

Nowhere near 2,500 pairs. Like Steez said, its less than 1,000 pairs. Way less.

Zyzz, SoleFly is Jordan Brand's store in Miami. Stupid for them to drop there but they have to give people a reason to shop there.

Crazy how the flagship HOH in Harlem is getting shafted on this release.
good!
 SCREW HARLEM AND THAT SHADY %$@ STORE
laugh.gif
Its always the people that miss out on releases that call the store shady.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

People keep asking why is Miami's Solefly getting them its very simple Michael is dating the the owner of Solefly sister thats it. That why that store gets a lot of the limited releases and only been open less than year 
laugh.gif

she must suck good ****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody been to a HOH release at Cambridge Galleria before? Will they be letting people wait inside or outside?

1 pair per customer limit I assume?

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Anybody been to a HOH release at Cambridge Galleria before? Will they be letting people wait inside or outside?

1 pair per customer limit I assume?

i been there twice.. but never for a new release.. so idk.. its about 1hr drive for me
grin.gif

I was at the YOTR release at HOH Cambridge it was cool , but that was a 1 day camp out i don't know how mall security would react to people potentially being there for a week

hopefully reseller prices aren't insane but i know they will be..i want a pair of these,but i aint tryin to break my wallet

Did anyone here get the ray viiis? I heard they did a limited release on those too. Just wondering how much hype and waiting happened for those...
P.s. Did JB release just the black/green viiis or did the white/greens get released too?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

JB does it again......
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing they do surprises me anymore.
JB are a bunch of jerks.  i wish i had 30 minutes with all of those losers.  if it's not shoes they screw up, it's releases and how to handle them.

I think only the black green 8s got released, a couple pairs went "missing" when it released.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

People keep asking why is Miami's Solefly getting them its very simple Michael is dating the the owner of Solefly sister thats it. That why that store gets a lot of the limited releases and only been open less than year 
laugh.gif

Its funny how the world works, the owner sold his sister for limited releases 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cant hate tho cause I'd consider selling my sis for A pair
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

not a celtic fan but dam a ray allen fan i guess ill appricate these from behind a glass case or on the internets...sucks no real heads will wear these smh

Originally Posted by KMNewark

im prepared to take a ride up to Cambridge... who in the tri state area is down?
happy.gif

I'm down straight from the Bronx! It would be better to chip in for gas and take a ride down there than to take the greyhound or the other bus. But we're looking at a 3-4 day camp out or maybe 5.
tired.gif

You driving?

Back
Top Bottom