Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

wow if these were general release i would still wait a few hours before they opened to cop, these are so sweet

So I'm guessing the campout in HOH Boston will start after the 4th of July..

As far as SoleFly, I think that will be a raffle... just an educated guess

make sure yall take pics of the HOH Boston circus lol...

4 or 5 day campouts?..  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by KMNewark

im prepared to take a ride up to Cambridge... who in the tri state area is down?
happy.gif
I'm seriously considering it 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I was thinking hard about it too
laugh.gif
But im not camping for 5 days for anything
sick.gif

5 days was a rough estimate guys, the reason I said MAYBE 4-5 days is because I'm going by this...

"When the Blue Lobsters dropped people started camping Tuesday for a Saturday release i know people saying they gonna start camping a week before the release"

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by lionheart44

what do you mean by missing?
like some of the pairs were held back by employees, etc.

So where did they release the 8s?  all over? HOH? anyone on this board get a pair of em?

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

im prepared to take a ride up to Cambridge... who in the tri state area is down?
happy.gif

I'm down straight from the Bronx! It would be better to chip in for gas and take a ride down there than to take the greyhound or the other bus. But we're looking at a 3-4 day camp out or maybe 5.
tired.gif

You driving?

Good luck doing that up here. Po's will put and end to that real quick
roll.gif

happy.gif

I'm down straight from the Bronx! It would be better to chip in for gas and take a ride down there than to take the greyhound or the other bus. But we're looking at a 3-4 day camp out or maybe 5.
tired.gif

You driving?

yeah im driving up there but theres NO WAY im camping for 3 to 5 days and missing GUARANTEED MONEY from work for a pair of shoes!!  I may try to shoot up there right after work the night before depending on traffic

So those with a job gonna spend 3 to 4 days camping.. hm... opportunity cost guys.

5 days was a rough estimate guys, the reason I said MAYBE 4-5 days is because I'm going by this...

"When the Blue Lobsters dropped people started camping Tuesday for a Saturday release i know people saying they gonna start camping a week before the release"
Best of luck to you guys. I love these. But its def not worth the time for me.

Camping out for a week is out of the question for me. It's not that serious. *+#% trading a week of my life for a pair of shoes.

damn a full week camp for these? not worth it imo lol not even a 2 day camp. these are hot though.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I'm going to see if i can get 4 pairs from NYC

they sed hoh boston n solefly in mia tho

does anyone have any footage of my campouts? and not any loyal fans photoshops
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

zyr12 wrote:
So those with a job gonna spend 3 to 4 days camping.. hm... opportunity cost guys.

don't be ignorant, i'm fortunate enough to be on the clock, and camp simultaneously  
i know im not the only 1, just the only to admit it on a thread

Back
Top Bottom