Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

There are some real losers out there lol, theyre not sneakerheads...just losers lol. No sneaker in the world holds that much weight lol. There's no way people camping this long can even have jobs or a life for that matter lol. I really hope these people keep their camping stories to themselves. Imagine the look on people faces when they tell someone they actually wasted days of their life camping out for a shoe
laugh.gif
 or even worse..brag to a hard working 40+hr/wk sneakerhead that was looking forward to a nice Saturday launch date, but couldn't cop because some no job no life having hype beast decided to stake his claim at the beginning of our work week 
mad.gif
. There should be a 'No Camping Allowed' policy at all shoe stores to prevent things like this from happening. Theres no way employed sneakerheads should get beat to the punch by people who get rewarded for having nothing else better to do than to camp for 5 days. What happened to living life normally and just picking up the shoes on release day? If it sounds like I'm a little bitter and mad..it's cause I probably am SO WHAT lol
tongue.gif
this.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I met a really cool cat at tmobile the other day. Serious sneakerhead. He's gonna take a ride up to Boston and try his luck at solefly. Brotha just wants a pair for himself.

I hope that everyone trying to get themselves a pair has good luck!

Resellers can eat a fat one.
.....but Solefly is in Miami.....

laugh.gif
was thinking the same

i hope they have a raffle at hoh .. i dont have time to campout i have a FULL TIME job.. unlike some people!

Originally Posted by DMoney82

There are some real losers out there lol, theyre not sneakerheads...just losers lol. No sneaker in the world holds that much weight lol. There's no way people camping this long can even have jobs or a life for that matter lol. I really hope these people keep their camping stories to themselves. Imagine the look on people faces when they tell someone they actually wasted days of their life camping out for a shoe
laugh.gif
 or even worse..brag to a hard working 40+hr/wk sneakerhead that was looking forward to a nice Saturday launch date, but couldn't cop because some no job no life having hype beast decided to stake his claim at the beginning of our work week 
mad.gif
. There should be a 'No Camping Allowed' policy at all shoe stores to prevent things like this from happening. Theres no way employed sneakerheads should get beat to the punch by people who get rewarded for having nothing else better to do than to camp for 5 days. What happened to living life normally and just picking up the shoes on release day? If it sounds like I'm a little bitter and mad..it's cause I probably am SO WHAT lol
tongue.gif
this.

These are so sick! I only wish I could grab a pair at close to retail price instead of rape re-seller prices... :/

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Pretty sure there are going to be significantly less than 2500 pairs of these, I've heard different people say theres going to be less than half of that
Sources? I've heard that too, but on other boards
tired.gif

Exactly! The dude that said that in this thread was just talking out of his @$# like most cats do. I really hope this turns into a lebron sb 8 type of release .
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

damn, ppl camping 5 days for these?... 5 days of work will allow me to buy a couple of these with a reseller's price tag. 
This is stupid.

QFT.

I think other HOH's will get them later on. Just like South Beaches. HYPE KILLS
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by BIGBUTO23

Resellers will ruin this for me. You will never see anybody rockin these on the court.

Trying to up your post count much? 
grin.gif
His post was more meaningful than yours tho....

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I met a really cool cat at tmobile the other day. Serious sneakerhead. He's gonna take a ride up to Boston and try his luck at solefly. Brotha just wants a pair for himself.

I hope that everyone trying to get themselves a pair has good luck!

Resellers can eat a fat one.
.....but Solefly is in Miami.....
Oh? Well, i'm pretty sure he said Boston, but i could have swore he also mentioned solefly. maybe he was just naming other stores.

Either way, props to anyone that has the dedication to get themselves a pair of these. These are seriously sick.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
tongue.gif

I agree campers like this are wack! I'm gonna laugh my %%% off if these fools start camping then HOH decides to do a raffle because its out of control. Better yet, let them fly and camp for their pairs then do a widespread release the next week.
roll.gif
 But really, there will probably be another release to the rest of the HOH's a week or two later. They never said all 2561 pairs were going to be released on the July 16th they just said thats how many were made. 

So if I go to Boston and see more than an od amount of people camping, there will be water balloons in full affect lol Jk

Looks as if I'm pretty screwed out for my pair for having a life and real job

AS soon as i know when these are released, Im jumping on the T.. Im 20mins away from the Boston HOH store and I will get these..

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

unless i hear from jordan brand themselves, i'm not believing people about the number of pairs made.
You don't have to. There is very reliable info in here some of which has been confirmed. Just because YOU don't hear from JB doesn't mean that others don't or have their insiders.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

There are LESS 2,651 pairs that are going to be sold. MUCH LESS.

And how do you know this??? Because steez came in here and said so??? Yea, I'll wait to see what happens after the initial release before I believe this.

If there really are 2,651 pairs, then I'm pretty sure other stores will get them down the line. It just doesn't make sense to split over 2600 shoes between 2 stores. That would mean that HOH Boston and Solefly would each receive over 1300 pairs which is ridiculous. Let's say instead 50 stores get them, each store would get around 53 pairs which is much more realistic.

I'm tight they did this. I dyed my white/carolina XIII's from '05 green and now this
indifferent.gif
. Oh well, people might think mine are fake, but they're not. I'm too old to worry about if people think my kicks are legit or not. Now, I have to finish the job. I have a few more steps to go...

Back
Top Bottom