Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

NT Boston said they are releasing them, they just didnt have a set date, so i guess sometime after the 16th.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I know I am wasting my time posting this (especially on NikeTalk)

but whoever wants these shoes, listen up

IF you are Willing to camp out in NYC, I am putting myself in charge of the NYC camp out. This thread is officially mine. I am going for 8 pairs on total. I realististally won't get 8 pairs, but if i aim for such a high number, I should end up with at least 2 purr

I run this
(avatar check please)  
Originally Posted by eltouha

^have i told you lately that i love you <3<3<3:tongue:
feels good to back at a hundred health, and yes I love you too fellow NT brother
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

willrivera is that you? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I BELIEVE SO
laugh.gif

IF you are Willing to camp out in NYC, I am putting myself in charge of the NYC camp out. This thread is officially mine. I am going for 8 pairs on total. I realististally won't get 8 pairs, but if i aim for such a high number, I should end up with at least 2 purr

I run this
(avatar check please)  

feels good to back at a hundred health, and yes I love you too fellow NT brother

I dont wanna sound like I'm doubting you, cuz i'm not...but what is this NYC campout you speak of.  I'm def down for the campout, but I thought they were only releasing in Boston and Miami...You mean you're in charge of the traveling to Boston the day before release??

Again, not trynan sound like a cynic...

^These shoes are releasing in NYC. PERIOD.
JB is obviously experimenting with us, being that information is slowy, very slowly being released.

Whoever is going to camp out for these shoes in NYC, is gladly invited to help me lock it down at the camp site.

and to my sister NobleKane, if I had enough NikeTalkers to help me lock it down, your "hood" (where i purchased my avatar from) would be ours

p.s. I am waiting for the day where i take Harlem back from the sneaker thuggers loll

nicekicks is saying these release on july 23 but on in boston hoh and miami hoh. If this is true this sucks.

Info keeps changing. I had given up after hearing the Boston Miami only rumor, but I guess I should keep one eye on this thread.

JB is obviously experimenting with us, being that information is slowy, very slowly being released.

Whoever is going to camp out for these shoes in NYC, is gladly invited to help me lock it down at the camp site.

and to my sister NobleKane, if I had enough NikeTalkers to help me lock it down, your "hood" (where i purchased my avatar from) would be ours

p.s. I am waiting for the day where i take Harlem back from the sneaker thuggers loll
If these drop in NY HOH's then im definitely going to be there a few hours early on the release date to cop. I'd just like to ask though how are you 100% positive these are releasing in NYC?

OK so I just called house of hoops on 125th street New York they said the word they have on them for now is that only "BOSTON" is getting them. The lady on the phone said she isn't sure about the release date though

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

If these drop in NY HOH's then im definitely going to be there a few hours early on the release date to cop. I'd just like to ask though how are you 100% positive these are releasing in NYC?

few hours
if there drop in nyc people will be sleeping in the streets for a few days not hours as for me i willing to do some pay to play with a store employee or do what i always do with the Harlem crew 

I am seriously considering buying these for $400 shipped from vmv but I'm really hesitant to purchase from an Asian retailer. I know they're authentic but the chance of getting an unmarked B grade scares me. The alternative is take my chances with the official release, which I think will only cost more.

What do y'all think??? Keep in mind I'm in Canada and I have no access to these besides going thru resellers, which I don't mind but I'm trying to spend as little as possible as I'm sure y'all can understand.

Wow only two stores getting these. In-%*@#**#-credible. I'm not one for hype but as a Ray Allen fan this is *%@!@#@!

I run this
(avatar check please)  

laugh.gif
I knew it. 
I was almost sure this was him.

Vampedo

Why is he thinking NYC will get these?

If they release at other places other than solefly and boston then I think it'll be limited stock sent to select HOH, no way it goes to being NYC, Boston, Miami only IMO

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I am seriously considering buying these for $400 shipped from vmv but I'm really hesitant to purchase from an Asian retailer. I know they're authentic but the chance of getting an unmarked B grade scares me. The alternative is take my chances with the official release, which I think will only cost more.

What do y'all think??? Keep in mind I'm in Canada and I have no access to these besides going thru resellers, which I don't mind but I'm trying to spend as little as possible as I'm sure y'all can understand.

The way I see it, if only HOH Boston and Solefly have them I'd like to think that they ALL are unmarked B-grades.......

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by rauls054

vmvinc has them for pre-order for $400 shipped idk
http://www.vmvinc.com/nik...llen-pe-boston-home.html
nah, you all can have them for $400 shipped. 
They were listed at $300.00 when I copped them.
I got them for $349.00 shipped double boxed.

Thanks rauls054, I appreciate the link.
Saves me the hassle of stressing out over these, and quite frankly I was ready to pay more.

was thinking about buying......but i'm not cool with anyone holding my money till possibly July 25th....no bueno

Back
Top Bottom