Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Wow i was so close, im so heated
Im with ya on that one. 
sick.gif

I HAD MONEY TAKEN OUT MY CC AND NOW I GOT TO CALL BOTH MY CC COMPANY AND FINISHLINE IN THE MORNING TO GET MY AVAILABLE CREDIT BACK

good luck to those who copped. i work for finishline have connects with corp and its sad how they say midnight release and they release before midnite hope nobody gets cancelled.

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

I wonder if they really did have 30 pairs online
nerd.gif

NAW MORE LIKE +###@#* 10 PAIRS MAN, I KNOW THAT FOR SURE, MAN THEM SUCKERS AT THAT WAREHOUSE KEPT IT FOR THEMSELVES KNOWING ABOUT THE RESALE VALUES THEM +###@#* %#+!$*#... I BET THEM THEY AINT EVEN NO HEAD

Congrats to all that got em. I almost had em but they had to "confirm my address" or some BS, then there was an "error" in my cart. You win some you loose some

congrats to dannyboy and the otherguy, i cant remember his screen name. how the hell did yall find the link so early, i was searching google for it but could never find it. i guess i wll have to wait till the 17th for mine, and i had to pay $375.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Originally Posted by Furrell

Orders will be canceled. With Finishline, a confirmation number means nada until they have shipped.

Incompetence reigns supreme over there. Unbelievable that they scheduled the link to go live at 11:51 and not even know.

THIS!
Happens everytime.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

for 175? no way.

This release has exhibited a complete breakdown of finish line and jordan
You know 75% of people who copped these likely aren't Celtics or Ray fans right? Everyone is in it for the quick resale. They HAVE to be. These are not worth the hype unless you are a Celtics fan.

Back
Top Bottom