Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Wow so dudes on here had the link and copped before it was posted interesting, congrats to those that got them but that was the most shady drop ive ever seen.

I assume at midnight that this happened...

6795_angry-at-computer.gif

I like these but in all seriousness, if JB just released this colorway w/o the Ray on the tongue and were a GR, they wouldn't be that hyped. Pretty simple colorway

Spoiler [+]
I'm just hating
tired.gif

So I was refreshing for like an hour before 8:00pm (Alaska time) just to be safe, and it paid off once 7:51 hit. As soon as I finished my order on my size 8.5 and got my confirmation number, I checked back at the home screen and say that all sizes were still available except 8.5...I think I might have been the 1st to get them. Big big thanks to my good friend who gave me the heads up to enter my shipping info way early, and to copy and paste my long credit card number. On the real though, I'm gonna be PISSED if my order gets canceled.

-Jermaine

I know what i said haha
it adds to my suspicion
tongue.gif

btw i got robbed for my sz 9.5 pair. Right out of my cart they took it haha

of course I didn't get them. If anyone on NT wants to rape me for a pair lets talk. 11. I feel bad.

But like i said CONGRATS to all that got them!

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

You know 75% of people who copped these likely aren't Celtics or Ray fans right? Everyone is in it for the quick resale. They HAVE to be. These are not worth the hype unless you are a Celtics fan.

Or if your highschool team is green and white... 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by AJ27526

for 175? no way.

This release has exhibited a complete breakdown of finish line and jordan
You know 75% of people who copped these likely aren't Celtics or Ray fans right? Everyone is in it for the quick resale. They HAVE to be. These are not worth the hype unless you are a Celtics fan.

i hate the Celtics and dont care for Ray, but i love these shoes. I'd buy pretty much any 13, but these happen to be clean.

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

I know what i said haha
it adds to my suspicion
tongue.gif

lmfao !@* out how the #@%+ i was right there when i clicked the final link to seal the deal after paypal entered my info %@%#+@ stole my ##$!

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

I know what i said haha
it adds to my suspicion
tongue.gif

yeah right at the end i thought i was good it had that full size run then at the final step, they robbed me like they robbed you.. at least we was even at the final link, and not a crashed site lol.... at least i got a little taste of it, other dudes who followed the tweets must be like
mad.gif

Hopefully some random sizes pop up if some orders did go through...but congrats to everyone that got a pair!

I'm a Bulls fan but I've always liked Ray Allen and I'm KEEPING these! Only way I'd resell down the road is if I didn't have a penny to my name...

Back
Top Bottom