Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by casper90403

what happened to the MJ kid who was camping out with only $250 to his name? he disappeared.
he went to sell his soul or sole i should say on the infamous stroll in boston and was never heard from again to get the extra cash for the shoes 
roll.gif

Where is homey that camped for the last 5 days that took a bus their? Did you get yours? Hope your all good man.

And 160 calm down, I have never seen a grown man so infatuated with sneakers, man its just shoes life goes on you are all over the place.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by casper90403

what happened to the MJ kid who was camping out with only $250 to his name? he disappeared.
he went to sell his soul or sole i should say on the infamous stroll in boston and was never heard from again 
he deserved it more than me. I hope he got them. [maybe we have the same shoe size
roll.gif
]

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Where is homey that camped for the last 5 days that took a bus their? Did you get yours? Hope your all good man.

And 160 calm down, I have never seen a grown man so infatuated with sneakers, man its just shoes life goes on you are all over the place.
thats why i dont care but i am pissed 
and expected this to happen at the same time 

where all infatuated with shoes or none of use would be here 

there are the casual buyers and then there are nuts like you and me 

I know but you have been around long enough to say F JB you know they don't care about us, they just want to line their pockets with their garbage quality.
Dont even let them get you mad.

I know but you have been around long enough to say F JB you know they don't care about us, they just want to line their pockets with their garbage quality.
i know and have been saying that for year after year that's why i am pissed but not shocked 
i gave up a pair 

as i said its not the end of the world though 

Not for nothing, if these were not limited, Ray Allen PE with Ray on the tongue; A GR release as white/green colorway would hit the outlets

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Not for nothing, if these were not limited, Ray Allen PE with Ray on the tongue; A GR release as white/green colorway would hit the outlets

thats been said at least 40 times. I wish these were GR. I'd pick up 2 min.

i dont think it would hit the outlet but it wouldnt be camping n going for $1000 i know i would cop cause im a celtics fan n saw that game so it would mean something to me with basketball history n sneakers

For people to be saying theyd hit the outlets... well thats just nonsense.. We know that XIIIs sell.. and especially with how large the celtics fan base is there is no chance these would hit outlets ray on the tongue or not

I've from Seattle and grew to be a fan of Ray when he played for us. Hopefully if my order does go through you'll see wearing these joints.

Originally Posted by Ridiculous Hops

I've from Seattle and grew to be a fan of Ray when he played for us. Hopefully if my order does go through you'll see wearing these joints.

I was thinking earlier....they should make these somewhat available in the Seattle area

Back
Top Bottom