Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

how many pairs were exactly for sale? who ever got a size 11, i dislike you
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by AJ27526

for 175? no way.

This release has exhibited a complete breakdown of finish line and jordan
You know 75% of people who copped these likely aren't Celtics or Ray fans right? Everyone is in it for the quick resale. They HAVE to be. These are not worth the hype unless you are a Celtics fan.

i hate the Celtics and dont care for Ray, but i love these shoes. I'd buy pretty much any 13, but these happen to be clean.

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

^you still have some on the way. I would kill for that.

i canceled the order this morning 
i was told i was going to get a pair but after the date change and i was reading the limited amount in hong kong i said 

i wanted my money back and got a return from vmvinc 

this is not worth the hassle anymore 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

THE ONLY GOOD THING IS I GOT MY MONEY BACK ON MY CC BY CALLING THE BANK

I HOPE FINISHLINE GOES OUT OF BUSINESS
You and me both I aint buying nothing from there, not like I did anyway

glad im wasnt even on to try it, i would have been mad even though i never get anything
frown.gif

That was just torture right there. I wish i never even had a chance honestly. O well i guess i cant complain about finishline 2 much. I remember getting back from camping out since 4am and finally getting spacejams. I came home at like 830am and hopped on the computer just to see if any were there and for some lucky reason i was able to get another pair.. Weird how stuff works out. O well i guess i have offically been defeated, you win some you lose some. Whoever got a pair... Well if i were you id hold on to them because they are clearly a piece of sneaker history

i was told i was going to get a pair but after the date change and i was reading the limited amount in hong kong i said 

I've read all your post and I think you're right. But I wanted this before the hype. I wanted a top tier to the collection. And it's hard not to love mr. got game. 
So I would have hassled. I had my bus ticket to Boston. I'm gonna be the guy to get raped on resell

I've read all your post and I think you're right. But I wanted this before the hype. I wanted a top tier to the collection. And it's hard not to love mr. got game. 
So I would have hassled. I had my bus ticket to Boston. I'm gonna be the guy to get raped on resell
for me its not worth it to buy from a reseller 
i dont need the shoe that much anymore 

if i come across a pair cool if not the hell with this shoe 

i try and butter someone pockets if it hits hoh in nyc 

Originally Posted by Amesvill

I got a size 8.5, already on the list and I'm waiting for 8 a.m. If people wanna throw offers my way. Btw they're going for at least $750 on eBay.

Watch that before you get banned by the mods

these were nice, but not worth the hassle. not for a Jordan Brand product.

glad I copped South Beaches instead of these. congrats to those who got these though, theyll definitely be worth some money in due time.

Back
Top Bottom