Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

23k546g.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how many pairs were exactly for sale? who ever got a size 11, i dislike you
30t6p3b.gif

33/34
BUT who knows how many went to employees....they've done it before

Besides the 3 execs, no other employees could get a pair.

@160jordansdeep (Why not twitter)

I think you're right. I don't want to have a reseller take advantage of me.

I spend most my weekends in NY with the GF. If it got to HOH NY I would do anything. I don't have any connects yet or know anyone but they're all nice people.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

i canceled the order this morning 
i was told i was going to get a pair but after the date change and i was reading the limited amount in hong kong i said 

i wanted my money back and got a return from vmvinc 

this is not worth the hassle anymore 

I've read all your post and I think you're right. But I wanted this before the hype. I wanted a top tier to the collection. And it's hard not to love mr. got game. 
So I would have hassled. I had my bus ticket to Boston. I'm gonna be the guy to get raped on resell
for me its not worth it to buy from a reseller 
i dotn need the shoe that much anymore 

if i come across a pair cool if not the hell with this shoe 

i try and butter someone pockets if it hits hoh in nyc 
QFT
My days of overpaying for a shoe are ovvvvver

i guess my only hope is someone on NT who wants to make some money but not get Kanye's assistant to bid on ebay. I guess I'm hopeless.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

SMH @ the people on ebay selling Flints and Playoffs but having Ray Allen and PE in the auction title.

Why do people have that in their title, mutha****as be having yeezy and foamposite in title. I'm looking like %+#%+, these are some retro jordans.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

u already know lil wayne and kanye got their assistants bidding for their pairs on ebay if nike aint already hooked em up.
Wut?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

30t6p3b.gif

33/34

i hope the 3 execs get cancer in there toes and feet so they cant hold the shoes in there hands or put them on there feet 

what's worst is that they're already charging damn near 500% or more mark up and still charge $20 for shipping...haha. this is why the economy is where it is...GREED

true story

Originally Posted by hubbard35

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

SMH @ the people on ebay selling Flints and Playoffs but having Ray Allen and PE in the auction title.

Why do people have that in their title, mutha****as be having yeezy and foamposite in title. I'm looking like %+#%+, these are some retro jordans.
They do it for hits. But it annoys me. Ebay used to crack down on it but I guess they feel bad now with all their outrageous fees and let sellers do whatever they want.

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

I've read all your post and I think you're right. But I wanted this before the hype. I wanted a top tier to the collection. And it's hard not to love mr. got game. 
So I would have hassled. I had my bus ticket to Boston. I'm gonna be the guy to get raped on resell
for me its not worth it to buy from a reseller 
i dotn need the shoe that much anymore 

if i come across a pair cool if not the hell with this shoe 

i try and butter someone pockets if it hits hoh in nyc 
QFT
My days of overpaying for a shoe are ovvvvver
i cant say i will never over pay for a shoes again
but if i canceled the order from vmvinc and not sure if i will try and butter some one up if and when they hit hoh in nyc its a good chance i am over getting this crap 

too bad eastbay did not get this shoe 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

30t6p3b.gif

33/34

im not suprised you got your pair from fnl.com, it sounds like you have a plug in at the corporate or distrubution level, if so im very jelly. really congrats on your
pimp.gif
p/u, these kicks are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom