Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

I'll admit they do look nice in that on feet video.

However, with the Royals coming out next week, and the Crimsons thereafter, more pressing matters lie ahead.

GL to those who are braving this Nor'easter to cop in store.

This! Royal 1's are the mission!

No retro sits online. If you want these go outside. Guarantee plenty of FSR available. Was at my mall this morning for the foams and the 5 stores couldn't give their tickets away for these.

Ii
You're probably not going to get the shoe. Unless you get the email confirmation, the charge is probably going to drop in 24-72 hours.

I made a thread about it and it was ignored but more and more people are complaining.

I think you're right. Ive read about the same issues with others in the past. Any suggestions on a solution next time this happens on FNL? I really wasn't intent on getting these, but if this happened with any other xiii, I'd be salty right about now.

No retro sits online. If you want these go outside. Guarantee plenty of FSR available. Was at my mall this morning for the foams and the 5 stores couldn't give their tickets away for these.

Didnt peep that military blue IV release huh?

white/black/red 4s sat online at a bunch of places also.

but i see where your getting at.

Last edited:
lined up at footlocker. all 15 people were there for foams. I was the only 1 out of 15 to even ask about the squadrons. They look good. Be a leader not a follower. Its a nice shoe and colorway but punks will say "nah not limited so its an easy pass" same thing with my IX photo blues. best colorway.

scooped these up off NDC with ease this morning.  Knew these wouldn't sit.  FNL had a fsr up until about 8:30 am.   Buy what you like, rock what you like.   13s are a dope model and this new colorway is kind of fresh IMO so I had to cop.  I'm sure there will be some online restocks of this shoe.  Just be patient and keep a look out.   hell, if they restocked the bred4 and firered5 like 4 times already I don't see why they wouldn't with these 13s

I really think the end of the world is near....How the heck did these, the pack, and the BHM Spik'es sell out! They are ugly as sin!!!! I know its just my opinion and some people like them but com'on sell out....
i know right?! Couple add that with the release of the $200 '88s a few days ago, damn.

Seriously, would this happen to anything else besides sneakers? I think most companies would want to spread out their product releases to maximize profits, you know, with the way the economy has gone. But not JB. They could have major releases drop days apart and they would still sell out lol

No Jordans sit but I expect to be able to pick these up for near retail down the line if my mind changes.

Last edited:
I got up this morning to go pick up my foams & check online to see whats was goin & was verrrry surprised these sold out. They'r still sitting at the DTLR, & they kept trying to push em off on folks coming to pick up the foams

Shoes sit because of the numbers they are made in and not the colorway.

Olive 9's and cool grey 9's sold out online and in stores but i don't know anyone personally(in real life) that bought a pair.

There were tons of fire red IV's, photo blue 9's, and kilroy 9's.

If they made all the other jordans in these numbers then everybody would be happy.

these sold out?

damn hypebeasts
roll.gif
At this point im not even worrying  sellouts, the way they are doing restocks u will always have a shot at getting something u really want

Easy pass for me. Congrats to those that picked up though. My mission is thus Saturday. Gotta double up on royal blues 

lined up at footlocker. all 15 people were there for foams. I was the only 1 out of 15 to even ask about the squadrons. They look good. Be a leader not a follower. Its a nice shoe and colorway but punks will say "nah not limited so its an easy pass" same thing with my IX photo blues. best colorway.

Feel u on this, I could see myself rockin these from time to time. Ive been seeing those photo blues on finish line and its tempting. Same thing after seeing the video of these 13s. But like another poster said, not for $170. Especially when I can use that money towards another pair I want more, both on RD (royal 1s he got game 13s) and for all these restocks poppin up

Even though 13s are my favorite Jordans I passed on these... Saw them in person about a week ago and they didn't impress me enough to get. Wasn't feeling those colors.

Pulled these out today for the release, my favorite colorway of the 13s and since its silver box saturday. Squadrons shoulda been limited in my opinon but they dont look bad its just the color combo didnt work for a lot of ppl.Funniest thing is while i was picking up my girl some vday 5s I had some one offer me them and the foams for these had to decline lol

I forgot these dropped today my boy had baseball try outs but wit so many ppl passing these should he an easy pick up (yeah right) lol

Yea even tho i dnt like the squadron blue XIII The Photo Blue IX was the best colorway IMO. just because its not a Retro colorway dosnt mean its ugly or not worth coppin

Back
Top Bottom