Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

these arent that bad. im a sucker for XIIIs tho. better than the grey toes from years ago.

these arent that bad. im a sucker for XIIIs tho. better than the grey toes from years ago.
Agreed. Ppl are downing these and they are actually pretty fresh if you know how to pull em off. I wore them to work with some khaki shorts and a matching blue polo and received mad compliments. It's an odd colorway but its not as bad as ppl keep saying. I have a feeling some ppl may regret passing on these later when they start to see other folks pull em off.

Last edited:
I like this color. It's not for everyone but that's how it goes. Girl got me a pair as a surprise and the pictures does it no justice. Looks way better in person.

Just started copping again I got the bred 13 and just picked these up I like em I love blue they match Marquette colors and I got so much blue and yellow already

Do people need validation from others on whether or not this shoe is nice or not?

If you like it, shouldn't matter if others don't.

Buy what you like, at the end of the day.

Folks trying to make justification on why others didn't like these "Oh if they had 3M" "Oh if the sides were leather" Oh if they didn't use the yellow"

:smh:

so fresh

Do people need validation from others on whether or not this shoe is nice or not?

Folks trying to make justification on why others didn't like these "Oh if they had 3M" "Oh if the sides were leather" Oh if they didn't use the yellow"

those reasons have nothing to do with other people tho, i personally like 3m if it had 3m i wouldnt have passed

^ Yes they do.

Like the guy Daddy who said that the problem with these not being not liked more is because they didn't have 3M.

mean.gif
X2

Saw these sitting at the mall today.. straight trash to me.

Guess they're still sitting in NTRF.
I copped mine yesterday with no RSVP.
Also copped a Crimson 3 early!
And a fighter foam...did RSVP that tho.
Good weekend!
Gonna be a better week when my 88's come in!

these would have more likely been a cop for me if the yellow was orange. or even if the ENTIRE shoe was squadron blue lol sole and all

JB is putting the law of diminishing returns to work. That these have not sold out, at the current price point, is probably a good thing for retro shoe prices for the foreseeable future.

Guess they're still sitting in NTRF.
I copped mine yesterday with no RSVP.
Also copped a Crimson 3 early!
And a fighter foam...did RSVP that tho.
Good weekend!
Gonna be a better week when my 88's come in!

Bout to head over there at 12:30 and see if they have any pairs left... If the quality isn't as good as the dude above said then no cop, we will see!

Back
Top Bottom