Air Jordan 13 Tinker 2018

My girl is trying to buy a pair for her brother and she says it has been an hour.

I might put in a request myself. All I gotta do is just put the size I want in the body of the email or do they need any other info?

No more than 10 minutes. Size and coupon code in the body of the email, that’s it. There’s also a decent chance that the size that she wants is already gone

No more than 10 minutes. Size and coupon code in the body of the email, that’s it. There’s also a decent chance that the size that she wants is already gone
That's probably it. She wants a 11.5.

It says they are available online but they are most likely sold out. Because she sent two emails, I sent one, her homegirl requested an 11, and they have not responded to any.

Thanks though

Last edited:
Went ahead and picked them up locally. I like them more in person.

0429EF80-AB73-45EF-BD18-71AC5DD06B40.jpeg
B8BC5F3D-0EF6-4C2B-B3C8-B261C5421672.jpeg
21759E4C-C4C6-4B21-A4BA-AC02522529F1.jpeg

If they had forefoot zoom I probably would have copped them.

3M would have been nice too.

they added gitd soles but not 3m? deal breaker for me..

Yeah, that doesn't even make sense. Disappointed in no 3m. You know darn well these would've had 3m if they were the original release in '98. JB staying cheap. Most likely will pass now.

Their customer service is in the best but you cannot beat their prices
So they are like the MoviePass of the sneaker world.

But this is so strange. The let retro Jordans 10s be copped with their last coupon, the Uptempos that cost more but you can use the coupon code, but these are excluded?

Back
Top Bottom