Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

I honestly don’t think it has anything to do with desktop or mobile. It’s really just the luck of the draw if you’re able to successfully check out. It takes too much effort to cart then you gotta pray they let you place the order at the end and not take the shoes out ya cart cuz it’s gonna be a struggle to cart again cuz eventually too many attempts is gonna give you the access denied page

.... while the next person making the same purchase doesn’t Encounter any of those problems and makes a smooth purchase.

i got to the end of check out and literally had to spam the “place order” button just like it was the ATC button and still encountered errors long enough for them to empty my cart

Yeah i agree
But in my experience i never have any luck carting on mobile or on the apps
All my success has been on desktop
Matter of fact i've never had any success on footsites until recently
I could never cart off the footsites to save my life
But now i can't grab anything off snkrs and other sites and only been lucky with footsites
And it's never right when it releases
It's usually like 30-60 min after
I've only been able to cart and checkout only once on the app and it was for the flint 13's
I was shocked when it happened

Haven't been on these forums in forever, so much so that it will no longer allow me to log in to my old Wozman23 account, so I'm unretiring as Wozman45.

Basically stopped buying for around a decade, since around the time of Countdown packs in 2008, with only a few exceptions - Chicago Xs and Red XIIs. But I caught the bug again. I was really excited for these seeing as how the XIV has always been my favorite and I love a red colorway. Used to have good luck with Eastbay over the years. Picked up the What The IVs from there with no trouble on mobile. This time I lurked on the site as it counted down only to watch it implode on desktop and mobile. By that time it was too late to even get on other sites. I refuse to reward resellers. The sting of disappointment reminds me of part of the reason I stopped.

Congrats to all who got a pair.

Is there a best tactic these days? Based on the thread, SNKRS seems to be reliable.

Yeah i agree
But in my experience i never have any luck carting on mobile or on the apps
All my success has been on desktop
Matter of fact i've never had any success on footsites until recently
I could never cart off the footsites to save my life
But now i can't grab anything off snkrs and other sites and only been lucky with footsites
And it's never right when it releases
It's usually like 30-60 min after
I've only been able to cart and checkout only once on the app and it was for the flint 13's
I was shocked when it happened
Bruh the foot sites are all trash. I copped my homie fire red 5s off Champs then they cancelled his order a week later saying they were unsuccessful finding his pair then emailed a $15 off coupon (which obviously is excluded from the fire)

the very next day they had a FSR restock.. like how?? Lol

Early morning Restock Eastbay... Just got through on Solelinks Twitter link!!!! Sz 12... Hopefully they ship.

Yall stay alert. Still a slight chance of getting a pair...

Screenshot_20200704-083248_Email.jpg

Last edited:
Salt factory! Size 14 impossible. Almost ready to cave. Lined up some pain with a guy waiting on his snkrs pair to ship for 3 bucks. Need em.

They still on eastbay in a sizes just cant cart. Champs got scatted sizes cant cart there either. FTA had another restock this morning that went quick

Back
Top Bottom