Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

Keep trying just got thru on Eastbay size 11 ! Try app have been successful spamming for FL, Eastbay, and FA on sizes 10,10.5,&11. If the app freezes close and retry eventually they will add

Krazy thing about this is I just setup a Twiiter account yesterday. I've seen other NT members say they always get through on Solelinks before (J23app) which I have... I almost never get a noti via J23. If I do it's late or I have to refresh the news section then it pops up...

Last edited:
Wow, it looks like i hit on the restock after all on the 14s, checked my credit card and saw the money deducted. I checked my email and got a confirmation email too

I'm not too sure now. I checked on the site under my order history and it says by the Status: CANCELED. So I'm assuming my order has been canceled. I checked my Payapl account and funds were taken as well.
Screenshot_20200704-133230_Chrome.jpg

What’s the trick to carting during these restocks especially well into an hour after they’ve been blasted all over Twitter? That spam ATC don’t work on any foot site restock for me unless I’m able to try within the first 30 min of a restock happening. Does the spam ATC work on the app too?

its a shame I need tips on how to ATC. I was able to cart twice on release day but couldn’t check out. Actually checkingout is an entirely different horror story smh

I'm not too sure now. I checked on the site under my order history and it says by the Status: CANCELED. So I'm assuming my order has been canceled. I checked my Payapl account and funds were taken as well.
Smh and then it says shipped

What’s the trick to carting during these restocks especially well into an hour after they’ve been blasted all over Twitter? That spam ATC don’t work on any foot site restock for me unless I’m able to try within the first 30 min of a restock happening. Does the spam ATC work on the app too?

its a shame I need tips on how to ATC. I was able to cart twice on release day but couldn’t check out. Actually checkingout is an entirely different horror story smh

Cant speak for others but I assumed (can't be too sure via my above post) I hit on the restock this morning at 8 est. So I would have hit within the first 5 mintues of the tweet. I spammed the ATC maybe 5 times and it took. Once in, the countdown of 5 minutes began until I completely checked out. I didnt run onto any problems through the process.

Cant speak for others but I assumed (can't be too sure via my above post) I hit on the restock this morning at 8 est. So I would have hit within the first 5 mintues of the tweet. I spammed the ATC maybe 5 times and it took. Once in, the countdown of 5 minutes began until I completely checked out. I didnt run onto any problems through the process.
This is crazy. Seems like all the restocks happen after I randomly check. I have all the foot sites pulled up and I randomly check then right after all of a sudden they load sizes and they’re announced to the masses and I strike out again

Woke up late and saw the early a.m. restock and I been hittin that atc randomly for short bursts every half hour or so and I finally hit it to quit it.

Keep trying fellas. You bound to hit
20200704_115400.jpg
20200704_115153.jpg

I’m not seeing the men’s sizes on Eastbay, just big kids.

Never mind. Found it by going through release calendar.

Yes I too screenshot my invoice. But when I checked later, it showed that the order may of been cancelled. If you dont mind and if you are memeber, look under your order history. See what comes up by your Status.
Screenshot_20200704-082022_Chrome.jpg

Yes I too screenshot my invoice. But when I checked later, it showed that the order may of been cancelled. If you dont mind and if you are memeber, look under your order history. See what comes up by your Status.
Screenshot_20200704-082022_Chrome.jpg

you're not the only one. I've checked out 2 times on desktop this morning and both got canceled right away. And also got through 3-4 times on app but no confirmation yet. All show pending on my cc. Not hopeful TBH

Went to my local house of hoops today to grab a pair that weren’t snatched up with reservations. Yesterday the guy told me that they had my size 11 that went unclaimed and to come in at open and grab it. They had 3 total left over pairs. I get there at open and I’m one of four people and the same guy tells me they are waiting from an email from corporate to give the go ahead to release pairs. About an hour in time and 15 more people waiting around the store later, still no email. Grabbed some socks and some USA shorts and said I’ll just take that L. :angry:

Just hit on a GS size 6 on restock on Eastbay... charged card and got my confirmations email. Hoping to flip that into my actual men’s size 11 on Goat or Crock-x, one way or another :ohwell: Thanks for the info on the restocks NT!

Last edited:
Just got a size 9 on eastbay about half an hour ago. Literally on my third try of adding to cart. No shipping confirmation yet though so let's see.

Just got through for 12 on eastbay via PayPal will have to see what happens

HOWWWWWW SWAYYY? I've been hitting my size 12 REPEATEDLY for the last 30 mins...and its saying out of stock... what am i doing wrong fam?

Mine is similar when I checked my order. Showing both cancelled and shipped. -_-

Back
Top Bottom