Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

one more hour of this and im pulling the trigger on goat for this... damn...luck is never on my side

JBs showing out this year.
Whole lot I couldnt cop (85 1s) but these are my best so far.
CF512A07-B2B8-4EE1-AAB0-E85F6EE2EE40.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got a size 9 on eastbay about half an hour ago. Literally on my third try of adding to cart. No shipping confirmation yet though so let's see.

LOL tho. You said you got through and then a half hour later talking about no shipping confirmation. Hope you get it tho

Y'all are reading the order statuses wrong. They say "order 1" and "shipped" under Quantity regardless of the where the order actually is. The status where it says "cancelled" will change to shipped if it actually does. Waiting for Order Approval, 1 Unit(s) Ready to Ship, Shipped. Those are the statuses if you are successful. If it says cancelled, they obviously aren't coming. Example below for Flints

Only pay attention to that Status part....the Qty part means nothing and is just their crappy website not updating that section.

1593907609888.png

Last edited:
HOWWWWWW SWAYYY? I've been hitting my size 12 REPEATEDLY for the last 30 mins...and its saying out of stock... what am i doing wrong fam?
Nothing your doing wrong I feel its luck or just amount of clicks. I been trying since this morning on and off through mobile. Tried desktop and app. Got back on and randomly added. Sadly I wasn't logged in and I have no order confirmation just money gone from PayPal. Keep the same window open and just keep trying. I always have better luck on mobile by the way

Last edited:
I ordered 6:30 am pst and order status: in process, status: open, product status 1 unit canceled, quantity 1 shipped, no price total... Only got paypal confirmation.

The recent batch of retro 14's (2018 - current) run big FYI. They def made some changes since the 2016 run.

I had a pair in hand and I sold them. I can't believe cats really went hard for these though. :lol: These are a nice, but damn.

The recent batch of retro 14's (2018 - current) run big FYI. They def made some changes since the 2016 run.

I had a pair in hand and I sold them. I can't believe cats really went hard for these though. :lol: These are a nice, but damn.
Honestly, I like em, but I've never had 14's before.

If they run big, should you .5 down?

LOL tho. You said you got through and then a half hour later talking about no shipping confirmation. Hope you get it tho

Y'all are reading the order statuses wrong. They say "order 1" and "shipped" under Quantity regardless of the where the order actually is. The status where it says "cancelled" will change to shipped if it actually does. Waiting for Order Approval, 1 Unit(s) Ready to Ship, Shipped. Those are the statuses if you are successful. If it says cancelled, they obviously aren't coming. Example below for Flints

Only pay attention to that Status part....the Qty part means nothing and is just their crappy website not updating that section.

1593907609888.png
Lol my mistake bro and thanks for the explanation. I meant to say I haven't received an email confirmation yet. Yea I checked my order and where it says status it is now showing cancelled. Onto the next one I guess.

14 retros are a weird shoe to really compare sizing. They are 4 versions of the 14s. You have the "The last shots" version with ribbed venting holes on the upper. The Ferrari/reverse Ferrrari with the one piece upper construction. Then the non-ribbed version uppers as well. Then the Laney lows, to me, were a half size too small. Since these are make of the same construction and materials I'm not to sure. Only difference is these red ones are a mid cut.

Last edited:
I have the ferraris and reverse Ferrari’s... does anyone have them and can compare them to these?

Yall some patient cats...i just went ahead and copped from Goat... oh well... if i get lucky on any restock...i'll just double up
At retail I'm already paying too much for a shoe that cost $16 for nike to make and only cost $125-150 in my younger days so I could never pay resell for a shoe unless its $20 upcharge maybe but at these prices no way. Just dont feel right

This is how many times i checked out just on EB today on the restock while playing monopoly (all manual)....either got email confs and then says canceled when i check the status online or no email confirm at . All got pending charges on my

1593919529565.png

All I need to know is my order cancelled. So I can continue the quest... Money has been taken out PP account.
Status says Canceled but from what dude said above, it can be changed when shipped.
Screenshot_20200704-133230_Chrome.jpg

All I need to know is my order cancelled. So I can continue the quest... Money has been taken out PP account.
Status says Canceled but from what dude said above, it can be changed when shipped.
Screenshot_20200704-133230_Chrome.jpg

I'm 99.9% sure you're order is cancelled
I've never seen an order go from cancelled to shipped
Footsites take forever to issue refunds
I won't be surprised if it takes over a week
Status should go something like this:
Order submitted
Waiting for order approval
Unit ready to ship

Back
Top Bottom