Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

Hit on BSTN for the first time. Anybody who’s order from them before, how long does it take to receive?
Gets here pretty quick. I copped the Rage Green 1’s from them last Tuesday. Package shipped Thursday. They’re already in the next town over and are arriving tomorrow. I was going to cop the 14’s from them too, but these are already set to release stateside. Only reason I got the 1’s is because they didn’t drop here and no confirmation of a date yet

Must be the year of the 14.......
88A23329-76F7-4D01-8ACF-A1A94383A854.jpeg

I got my raffle claimed today. Problem is I gotta pick up on the most "hooded" area of Atlanta!! 🤦🤦

Usual L on finish line but I’m holding out hope for Champs,foot locker, or Foot Action I normally have good luck with these sites but if all else fails I’m letting my nutts hang and am going to war with the bots on SNKRS. SNKRS might Be the move since I have this 20% off birthday discount to burn as well .

^Thinking the same. I’ll try for a pair but not stressing over it. Snkrs or bust so most likely bust

I think these will probably be pretty close to the 11's from the weekend. Not an instant sell out but will go. I didn't want them but carted on all Foot sites a couple hours after release. Still test here and there so I'm ready for the shoes I do want

I entered on the Foot apps for reservation but didn't put any points toward it. After the disaster with the Flints, who knows if they get them in time

Back
Top Bottom