Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Used a coupon and they still shipped
smokin.gif
Are we still able to buy coupons off ebay and use them? I remember a little while ago, they canceled orders

My general understanding of coupons are 10/15% off usually go without any issues. As they are just generally something they include with emails/other giveaway promos. 20% codes are created only for certain situations. Any more then that and I won't even use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1169478
Glad I got these my 1st ever pair of 14s! A lot of people slept (a lot didn't)but in the future these will be an even more highly sought after sneaker. Congrats to everyone that got their pair!

Haven't received mine yet, but from this pic, it looks like the seams show after wear? Hopefully this isn't the same on the outside of the shoe.

Edit - Just saw the stitch sewn on the inside of the shoe.

Last edited:
Funny story, Jimmy Jazz kept sending me emails saying that I still had the Ferraris in my cart & I should checkout w/ them when I got cart jacked trying to checkout at release.
laugh.gif

I was gettin trolled 
frown.gif

Last edited:
My general understanding of coupons are 10/15% off usually go without any issues. As they are just generally something they include with emails/other giveaway promos. 20% codes are created only for certain situations. Any more then that and I won't even use them.

This.

I added some risky business with my code :nerd: . Still waiting for shipping confirmation or cancellation.

i added to my cart on NDC and the order would not go through since i had the 15% in tact on the order, i then removed it and it went through. same thing happened to me with beethoven kobes, they didnt let me place the order with the coupon on it

I know...now I'm pissed at myself for not getting them. :smh:

Lol I copped the whole pack for retail when they dropped...135 tho I would copped 2 ! They only had like 3 people in line waiting for the pack still favorite combo this day the red suede is unmatched only by these tho.

But I slept on the red xx1s thinking I could get for cheap later on smh!

i added to my cart on NDC and the order would not go through since i had the 15% in tact on the order, i then removed it and it went through. same thing happened to me with beethoven kobes, they didnt let me place the order with the coupon on it
Someone used it before you could....

For those that have these how does the insole look? Does it cover the air vent on the inner side of the midsole?

Oh do you see a difference? Oh i dont see a difference!!

Wait....the suede is a little hairy on this one...

No no difference at all you haters!

Lol gotta love youtube and the people on it

Right….. Cheap *** Jordan Brand isn't gonna make the same shoe with minor changes just for Chi-Town BB Festival...

Why even think that?  They Cheap son!

Back
Top Bottom