Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Haven't received mine yet, but from this pic, it looks like the seams show after wear? Hopefully this isn't the same on the outside of the shoe.

Edit - Just saw the stitch sewn on the inside of the shoe.

I guess?? I hadn't even wore em yet just laced em the way I prefer

people are still convinced that the chicago pairs are different 
laugh.gif

I would like to introduce you to a suspension.

Idiot. Not supposed to post live ebay auctions, promote your own sales, or sell in here regardless. Reading is fundamental.

reported bruh... we got to do better we should all report this clown. we police our selves the community thrives 

Sad part his SN here and Ebay was the same dang thing almost no shame :smh:

When I clicked the auction had ended so I thought he was trying to show us these were already going for around $250 based on the winning bid. Then you guys said something and I realize the names are the same.

Damn, that's funny

Last edited:

Funny story, Jimmy Jazz kept sending me emails saying that I still had the Ferraris in my cart & I should checkout w/ them when I got cart jacked trying to checkout at release.
laugh.gif

I was gettin trolled 
frown.gif

Did you end up going with ISS?

people are still convinced that the chicago pairs are different :lol:

THATS BECAUSE THAT CRAPPY PIC WAS FLOATING AROUND WITH THE SHOES APPEARING TO BE DARKER RED WITH 9/6 RELEASE DATE TAGGED TO IT.

I HONESTLY THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA BE DIFFERENT FROM THE CHICAGO RELEASE UNTIL NDC RELEASED OFFICIAL PICS.

NO DIFFERENCE.

Anyone ballsy enough to do a lace swap on these? I thought about yellow but black may be the best bet

Are their any exclusive shirts that JB/Nike pit out in conjunction for the Ferrari 14s?? I would like to buy a nice shirt to go with these shoes. Please post some links of cool shirts you guys have seen.

These were definitely harder to get than the Spizike 6 based on comparethesneakers.com

Check it

http://www.comparethesneakers.com/compare/
just gonna add this to the convo

NDC AJ6 Spizike total clicks since being active

https://bitly.com/1pWxkln+

NDC Ferrari 14 total clicks since being active

https://bitly.com/1rQvERc+

8am vs 10am release.
If you go back and look at the infrared 11 low vs cigar/champagne wtkd release that was on the same day numbers got ridiculous at 10am.
More people are awake to attempt a purchase, the west coast alone is a 7am release instead of 5am.
Ndc can't handle 10am releases without crashing but for some reason they keep trying.

Are their any exclusive REGULAR shirts that JB/Nike pit out in conjunction for the Ferrari 14s?? I would like to buy a nice shirt to go with these shoes. Please post some links of cool shirts you guys have seen.

FIXED.

NOTHING "EXCLUSIVE" ABOUT JORDAN/NIKE APPAREL THAT MATCHES THE NEWEST RELEASE. THAT S___ IS SO CORNY....IMO

stayblunted stayblunted The Nightshade2 probably had a lower amount made because JB knew not everyone was buying that shoe.

drewswish drewswish that's almost 20k more clicks. I couldn't see how long each shoe was active though. That Bitsy isn't in mobile form so I couldn't view it clearly, does it show time active or just clicks?

Last edited:
These were definitely harder to get than the Spizike 6 based on comparethesneakers.com

Check it

http://www.comparethesneakers.com/compare/

I'd be careful with this site. It seems UK/Euro based, while some releases are wide here they don't get anywhere close to the same numbers.
For example we've got sport blue 14s still in stores while it seems by that site that they were limited in Europe.

It's a decent baseline but doesn't tell the full story.

@stayblunted The Nightshade2 probably had a lower amount made because JB knew not everyone was buying that shoe.

@DrewSwish that's almost 20k more clicks. I couldn't see how long each shoe was active though. That Bitsy isn't in mobile form so I couldn't view it clearly, does it show time active or just clicks?
When i said active i meant since the link has been made, even if someone clicks it now it will show up in the overall click total
8am vs 10am release.
If you go back and look at the infrared 11 low vs cigar/champagne wtkd release that was on the same day numbers got ridiculous at 10am.
More people are awake to attempt a purchase, the west coast alone is a 7am release instead of 5am.
Ndc can't handle 10am releases without crashing but for some reason they keep trying.

Last edited:
So it's been said but I'll say it again.... The red isn't as dark as expected and they fit really big.! IMO it's closer to a whole size than a half.. I can't complain though, I only paid $182.49.! Easy Win.!

View media item 1170252

Back
Top Bottom