Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

slept on these but how hard were they to cop off nikestore 

Well, hard for me. Struck out. I got in line super fast only to be kicked out. Then got numerous errors. Finally got back in line again after many tries, waited 50 minutes and then got the OOS message. I'm pretty bummed.

slept on these but how hard were they to cop off nikestore 
NDC crashed for a lot of ppl on the captcha, myself included. But after 4-8 tries of reloading the captcha, a lot of orders got through. 

Wasn't as simple as the Sport Blue 6's, that's for sure..

NDC crashes has really made copping off ndc a random experience.  Some people have an easier time than others because they only have to complete captcha once but for those that have to complete captcha multiple times or have to deal with getting kicked out of line copping can be damn near impossible.

The crashing is more annoying than the bots to me. Too many glitches on all of these online sites.

i thought resell would be crazy on these the day after but I just picked up a pair for $260 (legit w receipt) and ebay auctions are barely clearing $300

i'm loving the low resell 've been seeing lately

i thought resell would be crazy on these the day after but I just picked up a pair for $260 (legit w receipt) and ebay auctions are barely clearing $300

Yea, I'm trying to see how low they'll go before I make a move on resale price. I've been pulling the trigger way too quick on past releases.

This release was my first grab off NDC and did it on mobile. My Verizon wasn't showing an LTE signal it was 3G so I switched to a wifi connect in the middle of adding to cart. Got stuck on the last picture in the captcha like always and just kept clicking then it put me in line. Then my NDC password wasnt working so I had to check out with paypal, the. I forgot to hit the submit button so 30 minutes later I finally paid and they were still in my cart.

It's just the luck of the draw IMO

Last edited:
8am vs 10am release.
If you go back and look at the infrared 11 low vs cigar/champagne wtkd release that was on the same day numbers got ridiculous at 10am.
More people are awake to attempt a purchase, the west coast alone is a 7am release instead of 5am.
Ndc can't handle 10am releases without crashing but for some reason they keep trying.

Exactly. They need to stop that ****

Yea, I'm trying to see how low they'll go before I make a move on resale price. I've been pulling the trigger way too quick on past releases.
I can dig it. Everybody a reseller now so somebody is bound to get stuck with stock they can't afford to hold.

do these fit like the other 14s this year? if so, how do those fit compared to the cdp or previous 14 releases? Trying to find out for my next pickup, thanks in advance.

So if I was at Captcha and clicked on the last (4) pictures right, it freezed, not going to waiting on line screen. What should I do?

I just freezing there for a long time so I have to start all over again and my chances was gone.

I can dig it. Everybody a reseller now so somebody is bound to get stuck with stock they can't afford to hold.
Exactly. Then I swoop in for the steal 
laugh.gif

that foul ol countdown seems to be the reason for the errors... i never get them unless it's the count down

Them early links is what brought on the countdown it seems yet people post them and call them early links. 
indifferent.gif

the timer is the boss! the captcha needs to be improved now. if fairness is the goal...

Back
Top Bottom