Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I touched the front when walking in my black toes, send them back and got ferraris .5 size bigger, still waiting for them.

should I've gotten the same size because they run bigger?

Just go to their site. They have em on sale most of the time. The last time they had like 6 pairs for 30 bucks.

I got offered DS White Lance Mountain 1s for my DS Ferrari 14s.. What you think NT fam, would you all make the trade or say no?

I wouldn't .. personally all this hype for these ******** 1s for a $200 retail shoe .. I don't think so .. 14s better in my opinion ..

Cosign .^. But if your looking at resell value in the long run then LM is a better choice.

Resell value on the 14s will be worth more than those 1s
Guaranteed. I'd keep those 14s for a while
Those lance 1s r trash too

I wouldn't .. personally all this hype for these ******** 1s for a $200 retail shoe .. I don't think so .. 14s better in my opinion ..
what does retail have to do with it now? at this point ur paying resell price not retail. and resell is alot more on "these ******** 1s" than the 14s

Resell value on the 14s will be worth more than those 1s

Guaranteed. I'd keep those 14s for a while

Those lance 1s r trash too
no it won't, 1s were way more limited and right now the 150 shoe is going for 300 plus while the 200 ferraris are barely over 250

and since u don't own the lance 1s ur opinion on whether they're trash or not is voided

The reason y I don't have those lance 1s it's because there just pure trash.

Everyone know those 14s looks better than those 1s
u 4 are totally wildin

what does retail have to do with it now? at this point ur paying resell price not retail. and resell is alot more on "these ******** 1s" than the 14s
why wouldn't I mention it? a $200 limited shoe vs a $140 limited shoe. ? does my opinion upset you lmao?

Dope pic^^^
I put mine on the concrete this week.
I was in all day on the comfort.
Folks were tripping saying these weren't.
Maybe Black Toes are diff, don't plan on wearing those though

Last edited:
Might wanna check out Nike Outlets every now and then. That's where I got my pair below retail.
Don't know if nike rep still do this, but 2 years ago i usually chat with them and ask them to stock locate a certain shoe and they will give you the phone number of the outlet store.

There is a pair at Champs Woodfield. I think it was larger than a 9.5. Don't remember exactly.

Back
Top Bottom