Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

If so, we can hope the price turns some folks away.
Keep hoping lol. It may turn a few away but every other LAB Bs has sold out quick including restocks. If anything the higher price attracts a few more hypes imo. They see it as some great, special, exclusive shoe and have to have it even more.

These may be different, but I wouldn't say the labs have a lot of hype. I got the only ones I wanted thus far (silver 3s) with just a single raffle entry. They sell out fast because they release in limited numbers compared to normal releases, and resell thus far has stayed right around retail. These may change the pattern, time will tell.. But I really thought the 3s would have created more demand.

I mean we don't really know yet until we get actual word it's just a rumor at this point we should hold off from passing judgement until we get actual confirmation

This. People are so thirsty for any info that they take it and run without it being confirmed. No dis to Future intended...

Its all good.

I'm 90% sure it will be a LAB shoe.

For reasons being: all red suede (like the 21s), the midsole pattern, and the fact that its supposedly dropping the same day as the Black Toe 14s.

But whatever, I do like them and will try to cop just for the shoe.

We'll see as the weeks/months go by to see if it will truly be a LAB shoe or a regular retro.

@Future, Im with you as far as copping. I havent been this excited for a retro plus colorway in awhile! If my HOH gets em, Im all in!

And that would also explain the seamless design on them too if it was a LAB shoe like what you were saying too futuredhughes futuredhughes

I forgot all about the seamless design!

That is another reason for a LAB release.

(Even though there's some 14s with the ribless, seamless design)

SuperQ SuperQ I hear ya! :lol: :smokin

Olympus Olympus But if you look at the reasons I presented, they in fact do.

Last edited:
If this is gonna be a lab shoe, can a brother get the diamond quilted lining from the XX1??

I'm really looking forward to these. Not looking forward to the limited release, if these happen to be another LAB. I just lose motivation thinking about the process of obtaining a pair.

These are crack, the carbon fiber all around is so dope, definitely "ferrari" xiv's. Count me in that red suede looks buttery as well. 

Back
Top Bottom