Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Yea that's cause ftl Hoh at cumberland does fcfs for everything. But the champs and DTLR and Jimmy Jazz all do raffles up there. I'm not sure about athletes foot, sometimes they do fcfs and sometimes they do raffles. I doubt fnl up there is getting them.

Thanks for the heads up. Yea FNL doesn't really get much in store, mainly because they cater towards running shoes.

Cumberland and the Perimeter is the only spots i like for raffles Arbor way to out there son i rather just pay a fee up front and secure mine then drive that far.

All ways walk throught eh mall or check the social media and see what stores are doing raffles. You already there mines well ask at other stores. some post signs some are shady on the low 

My boys store said these are not limited in the metro area. Stonecrest small volume stores have some so that says a lot. only one store in that whole mall got a WTL and only 12 

HOH in cumberland will raffle off some things. They are more lax on jordan raffles unless very limited. Im saying will be surprised if the WTL is FCFS, but the WTKD was a raffle. Heck the Raffled the AJKO and the Fluorals. No one wanted them KO's well i did walked out with both like a boss of perimeter. (I have had the best luck there and their staff is real cool. lets folk know in line what sizes are sold out and everything) :pimp:

Best bet try online then wait till six. Hit your closest store up to see if there are any left overs. I think the cut off at lenox is 12 pm or something you can try them and another store at the same time. after that test the resell market my dude. 

personally im not trying i put my funds to secure a pair of WTL and i  have to many red kicks thus far my dude

Arbor Place is close to home, so it it's convenient for me. As for Cumberland, I didn't even stop there. I probably should have stopped by Champs in Perimeter though.

Crazy how such an amazing shoe is not that high on resale. But all in all an amazing shoe. I hope i luck out tomorrow morn. Wish i could double up. Goodluck everyone.

Crazy how such an amazing shoe is not that high on resale. But all in all an amazing shoe. I hope i luck out tomorrow morn. Wish i could double up. Goodluck everyone.
100+ is high to me lol, and it might not even stop there. Red numbered jordans are not buyer friendly on the resell market 

Last edited:
Tomorrow's online release will be a disaster. 10am release = more people and nothing else is really dropping either.

Yea
100+ is high to me lol, and it might not even stop there. Red numbered jordans are not buyer friendly on the resell market 
i feel like these would go for 400. I see like 300 on ebay. It is alot still just not what i expected for a gimmicky kind of shoe esp with suede

GL tomm NT fam, release gonna be rough but hopefully a bunch of NT come out happy 
nthat.gif

Sneakers is such a cursed hobby. You get a few pairs and u gotta keep them clean and take care of them and even then they still get old and fall apart. Not like a good wrench or drill u buy and then they last a lifetime. I definitley get why people collect foams with the durability.

USCS10P131425

USCS10P131397

USCS10P131362

USCS10P131356

USCS10P131329

ur welcome

Last edited:
they are cool but ill pass

outside NT i have not heard too much hype on these, retail 200 prob puts ppl off also they shoulda did 170-180

not sure how true this is, but i think them people be lurking and will see them codes and dead them... maybe not tho 
nerd.gif

If people are going to be passing because of the price tag ($200 retail), is this a sign to come when the remastered retros start dropping in 2015?  Everyone wants better quality Jordan's, and from what I've been hearing these 14s are pretty well put together.  I mean, the Black Infrared 6s i heard are going to be $185, and then the Legend Blue 11s slated to be $200.  Could these Ferrari 14s be considered as a preview or sneak peak remastered...? Or is it because the August releases hit us hard...?

wow

glad i got ride of my og's pair a while back

i got the 2006

is their any difference between this 2014 retro and 2006 retro

2006 retro had tubing on the side, like the white/red 14. 2014 retro will have the smooth, tumbled leather on the side like the og.

Footlocker Melbourne Australia had 21 pairs total. No other stores in melb had these only NDC.au had them.
They held a raffle and drew tickets 1 at a time. I got pulled out with the last ticket and scored the last pair a size 14
I'm a size 13 but the cat in front of me was a size 11. They had a 13 and 14 left and I pleaded with him to let me have the 13 as they are
My size but he didn't budge.
Anyway happy I copped.
Good luck to y'all hoping for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom