Air Jordan 2 Retro "Wing It" To Release (3/5/2016)

I saw these in person today...........what is funny is that the leather quality on the Alternative 87 Retro 2s feels a lot better than the Wing It Retro 2s, in my personal opinion.

That being said, neither of those two Retro 2 models are worth the $190 price tag attached to them.

I'm just waiting on these to hit swoosh just like the foams.
I'm hating that they're starting to hold new releases hostage on snkrs 

i don't have swoosh, but i do have codes to use from time to time 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm hating that they're starting to hold new releases hostage on snkrs 

i don't have swoosh, but i do have codes to use from time to time :nerd:  

Exactly, I've pretty much just held off most stuff on SNKRS and see if it hits swoosh. I'm tired of the $190 price tag every other week.
The thing that really pisses me off about SNKRS is they don't ship to military APOs. Smfh:smh::smh::smh:

saw that on the local news here in MN... I thought damn what released yesterday? I guess JB has successfully increased the popularity of 2s with the just don. Shooting someone in general is pathetic but over some damn shoes is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Never liked the 2s design , quite possibly the ugliest J from out the sig.line, imo.

Bruh... The 2's are the ugliest? You're tellin me you would wear the 15 over the OG 2 ?

View media item 1940297
Imo the 15s are it I know some like them but how do you follow the 14 up with those things?

Then even these can't be just swept under the rug. They are the Jordan Brand sig line. Without these piles of feces we wouldn't have reached the Air Jordan 28,29 & 30 which are the best since the 23.

View media item 1940300
Who thought of a big ventalated hole on the side of the shoe? They could have put a jumpman there instead and put the holes in it and bam you have a better shoe. Or even a jumpman on the side like the 29. They dropped the ball on these now that I'm looking at them.

And I ain't gonna say nothing about these horrid monstrosities.

View media item 1940303

Last edited:
If people are actually buying these then I guess JB knows what they are doing. John Lennon once said he used to write nonsensical lyrics just because he could and he knew people would like it 'cause, well, it's the Beatles. JB is doing the same thing. These are the walrus...

Last edited:
I actually like these, but i have other things in my sights right now...

And they're up on NDC for all the people waiting to use discos 

Bought foams yesterday, and plan on grabbing  bruce lee kobe 11's and french blues...

I'm searching for those more uptempos too 
nerd.gif

Them Bruce Lee's are super dope. Digging' those easter looking ones that Roger Federer was wearing too. French blues is mandatory as well.

I have already got a pair of 2s but this is going to be my second pair for sure the 2 is my favorite Jordan.

Ok what's the catch?
No catch, I have a swoosh acct. whenever any release is on desktop I have a chance to cop at like 40% off. I just snagged the yeezy foams yesterday as well at $150 instead of $250

Last edited:
No catch, I have a swoosh acct. whenever any release is on desktop I have a chance to cop at like 40% off. I just snagged the yeezy foams yesterday as well at $150 instead of $250
I think that's called a catch.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom