Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

forget the ASG, what did he wear at the Shooting Stars competition on Saturday? He had on some all red kicks, but I couldnt make them out on teh screen and can't find pics...were they 16.5s?  

edit:
96671947.jpg
, ok found this...maybe Icons

I would pick up those all white ones with the carolina bottoms...NICE!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Managers at FTL got free pairs from Nike.
They are really nice basketball shoes;
all that technology Tinker used actually works when you play in the shoe.
There is a little too much cushioning in the back where the ankle rests; but other than that, pretty good
I'm still not convinced with the window, but if Mike wants his shoes to look stupid, then be my guest

Those Wade PE's are cool. I was trying REAL hard to figure out what he was wearing during the game, but couldn't tell. I looked real hard for the peephole on the shoes, but couldn't tell.

I think these are pretty ill...25 years of JB is pretty big...I'm copping the first colorway for sure...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Thanks for the info GottaBdaShoes...def calling them up tomorrow in the AM
happy.gif
.~
No problem. Just passing on the good word.
grin.gif
Thanks a million GottaBdaShoes. Just called and phone ordered my size. The Nike store rep Kayla was real nice, and sounded kinda cute. She also gave me free shipping ^^. She picked up the phone like, "Are you calling for the All White 2010's?" Lol... I'm glad they had my size though. NikeFind said extremely limited stock on these, so act fast fellas if you are guna order them. Can't wait to get em. Coppers and these all in one week.
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Called up Niketown Chicago. Spoke to a gentleman named Andre. Did the phone order thing for the 25th Anniversary Edition Jordan 2010s. They have a limited stock available. I was able to get a size 11.

Originally Posted by bundy9

forget the ASG, what did he wear at the Shooting Stars competition on Saturday? He had on some all red kicks, but I couldnt make them out on teh screen and can't find pics...were they 16.5s?  

edit:
, ok found this...maybe Icons

They were Icons.  Gerald Wallace wore a blue pair during the Dunk Contest.

c1435349e5a5c0a3e74b04f8aaa5c12e56d1099.pjpg

Here are the Blue 2010s. 
Notice Geral Wallace, Dwayne Wade and Joe Johnson all have different versions of them on. 

e7d159e8caec08a9c4cb9ad642a55144849a72b.pjpg

There was also an all blue version that Gerald Wallace changed into during half-time.

8d435766ed6dc133ef8709ceaac86c390df2598.pjpg

i have not been on here in forever, but i like them i think it has to do with hatfield design the but i like the concept behind them

Thanks againg GottaBdaShoes....called NT Chi and got my pair
happy.gif
...man week a week for shoe releases!~

I just got my pair from PYS...The quality and comfort on these joints is extremely impressive. The leater on the toe box is top notch. They even have the same new shoe smell as some of my OG's. Ya'll can hate but I'm really feelin these and hope to cop a 2nd pair if they go on sale.   I can't wait to ball in these...they only downside right now is there feels like there's no ankle support on the lateral side of the shoe.  I wish it was the same cut all the way around.

Back
Top Bottom