Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

we're officially under one month until release...had hoped to receive additional info by now on material and color options and price. we've seen that colorblocking will be vast, but i'm a sucker for those ncaa pe's we saw during tourney time for UNC and Georgetown--simplistic colorblocking with a classic feel. hope we get the classic colors (like university blue, obsidian, etc) instead of all these modern versions (orion blue and comet red).

we're officially under one month until release...had hoped to receive additional info by now on material and color options and price. we've seen that colorblocking will be vast, but i'm a sucker for those ncaa pe's we saw during tourney time for UNC and Georgetown--simplistic colorblocking with a classic feel. hope we get the classic colors (like university blue, obsidian, etc) instead of all these modern versions (orion blue and comet red).

i bet the price will be either 230 or 250
laugh.gif

The price on these will probably make me pass, but I'll definitely play around with the options at least to see if there's something I might like. Loving my YOTRs and this shoe in general
pimp.gif

The price on these will probably make me pass, but I'll definitely play around with the options at least to see if there's something I might like. Loving my YOTRs and this shoe in general
pimp.gif

Does any one remember how far before the official release that Nike iD put the Fly Wade up to play around with and save to your Locker?

Surely the 2011 will be up in advance too?

Does any one remember how far before the official release that Nike iD put the Fly Wade up to play around with and save to your Locker?

Surely the 2011 will be up in advance too?

Back
Top Bottom