Air Jordan 2012 First look.

So far, there's the Year of the Dragon releasing sometime soon.

Then, the first System of Flight colorway, mentioned above drops on 02/11 for $223.

The GR's release on 02/25. Three versions of two colorways, a white/black-red and a white/black-royal, Air, Quick & Explosive. Retail, $180 each. That is, six different versions, three for each colorway.

The white/black pair will release on 02/25 as well, but just as the "Air" version, retail for $180 also.

So other than the YOTD, is there a release that has all three insoles? It's been pretty confusing with all these releases set to come out.

watch all the low booties sell and the high booties sit.

i reckon they should all come with both booties, but just one cushioning system. i think the former will be more often changed than the latter.

If I have to buy three pairs of shoes to get all the insoles then that is just a horrible gimmick on JB's behalf.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Originally Posted by blco02

So no pics yet of the limited Grey pair?

I wouldn't be surprised if you had some info or pics. Anything to share?

All I know is theyre supposed to be $223.

If I remember right there was a sheet posted a while back that had the breakdown of what was coming out, if you buy the 2012 System it'll come with all 3 insoles and the high ankle strap as well as the lower one. Then they'll sell different colorways that just come with one designated insole/ankle protection. Difference in price was something like 220 for the system and 175ish for the stripped down version. I don't remember seeing what colors would be available with what package though.

It will be all around pass if I have to buy 3 separate shoes. The whole system thing had better drop in Canada.

anyone know if the jordan 2012 dragon tshirt will be sold in the US

its alot better then the shoes

some reseller from taiwan has a few for $70.00 with shipping and i'm not buying a t shirt for $70.00 overseas

OK now after seeing how this is going with the chart

i think they are going alittle to far with all the different combo's

CAN SOMEONE

just tell me what dates the yotd's and the limited grey's are releaseing on.............................................................................thanks23

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

So no pics yet of the limited Grey pair?

I wouldn't be surprised if you had some info or pics. Anything to share?

All I know is theyre supposed to be $223.

there was a picture of them on one of the original scans that surfaced...they looked more silver than grey

I hated these at first but they are growing on me for some reason. Im just confused at all the diffferent options at this point

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

CAN SOMEONE

just tell me what dates the yotd's and the limited grey's are releaseing on.............................................................................thanks23

As I stated above, the "limited grey" pair you are referring to is the System of Flight pair which drops on 02/11 for $223. No date for the YOTD's yet.

i will gladly take someones yotd box off thier hands &/or take a set of inner booties...
laugh.gif
they look like perfect house shoes

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Who in the crap wants to put all that together EVERYTIME they go balling? I wanna lace up and go.. not construct my shoe and go....

Goood night thats alot of fancy smancy crap for an ugly shoe.

How about make a shoe that does all that out of the box without gimmicks
No kidding. I'm with Rock on this one. This is just too much going on for the shoe. If these shoes preform well then I will be surprised. I just can't imagine the insoles and booties not moving around under repeated heavy play.

That said,  I like the idea of being able to pick the cushioning setup I want, but I'd rather order via something like NikeID (though reasonably priced) and have the cushioning and booty integral to the shoe. Imagine finding a shoe that has the right shape, traction, etc for you and then getting to pick the cushioning elements that work for you? Double stacked zoom in the heel would have to be an option.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

CAN SOMEONE

As I stated above, the "limited grey" pair you are referring to is the System of Flight pair which drops on 02/11 for $223. No date for the YOTD's yet.

thanks man......................................................peace23

I wasn't really feeling these when I seen the pics, but after I seen this vid, I changed my mind. I think they look really sweet. the pics don't do it justice

someone embed this for me please. I was trying to do it, but it didn't embed for some reason

Originally Posted by LukeTriple2

The worst part about these shoes.. People will buy them.
Yup some people just have a lot of disposable income. See pack is moving for 4 Benjamins on ebay and some other places....eyes are slowly turning green.

I'm hoping a better colorway than those YOTD comes out. I just can't ever see myself wearing those.

Back
Top Bottom