Air Jordan 25th Anniversary

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

eyes.gif
What affiliation do you think RockDeep has with Nike? Just curious. Like a Robocop is to OCP type relationship?

You know in you're heart we all will be tricked and pre-hyped for straight trash quality
You sound like a 'light of hope', alright.

first and foremost thanks for acknowledging my addition 2 this very artificial thread where the op doesn't say anything at all. (I chuckle atthat thought
laugh.gif
)
What I mean is that product remains garbage by OUR standards.
The whole everything is not up par
STOP BEING HOPEFUL & TAKE A STAND
like (most) administrators of this site

With all this hype building up, I can't wait to see how they turn out.

But being the 25th anniversary, they'll probably have a tighter leash on these like the XX3's before we see pics surface
frown.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

eyes.gif
What affiliation do you think RockDeep has with Nike? Just curious. Like a Robocop is to OCP type relationship?

You know in you're heart we all will be tricked and pre-hyped for straight trash quality
You sound like a 'light of hope', alright.
first and foremost thanks for acknowledging my addition 2 this very artificial thread where the op doesn't say anything at all. (I chuckle at that thought
laugh.gif
)
What I mean is that product remains garbage by OUR standards.
The whole everything is not up par
STOP BEING HOPEFUL & TAKE A STAND
like (most) administrators of this site

Dude, I was just asking you why you think RockDeep is programed to say this stuff. No harm in that. Do you think he is being told to rep acompany that he doesn't work for? Also, calling RockDeep a liar is pretty moronic when you yourself have no idea what you are talking about.

OH! And "take a stand?" Please! You are taking a stand against a product you have yet to see? Sounds more sheep-like than anything. Having hope forsomething greater doesn't mean you are just buying into whatever JB is pitching. Also, you remain 'Brand Loyal' even considering all of theoffenses made by Jordan Brand? Quit being stupid & take a stand.

Also, what makes this thread artificial?

Where do I begin? hmmmm
I still don't understand the facts (if any presented by the op) NikeTalk is very anti-factual in recent times. No substance=artificial. Then again this isonly my opinion. So I guess that's okay? (who needs facts anyway, lets all give in our 2 cents)

I'm talking about the products we (NT) want. I have seen what they have given us. It's garbage. You yourself know this. unless you're a teenager.(but that is an entirely different discussion based on the 2 perspectives of the younger & older collectors, and how they view true holy grail, go getthat-type shoe models)

I am taking a stand most administrators of this site. I remain brand loyal because I purchase quality Jordans from collectors. Not retail.
Yes it is very costly. So I guess I'm sheep for not being satisfied with re-re-re-re-re-re-re-leases.
Keep this in mind. an OG shoe head retires everyday. It's a shame for every retiree there is 10 spawn.

I may be very much alone in my stand. But real recognize real.
If I have 2 (legally) hi-jack every vulnerable thread I will...
and a message 2 all the very very young teenage Jordan "Ambassador". You are being played.

my last question is 2 all administrators of this site. What would it take for you 2 cop a newly produced retro?

Its getting deep in here , I respect what the man "William Rivera" is speaking ,,
it just seems to get worse and worse as far as Brand J. goes......
I still got hope ,but common sense is making me wanna boycott 2.....

From what it was, to what it is, in the lamest terms possible ,Its pathetic.....

NikeTalk is very anti-factual in recent times. No substance=artificial.

Keep this in mind. an OG shoe head retires everyday. It's a shame for every retiree there is 10 spawn.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

nerd.gif
(Jordan) Brand Newbie
Why don't you voice your opinion rather than quoting my style pal.
I would like 2 express my thanks for the very select few that understand all post for the message I'm trying 2 deliver. I'm just a blogger like everyother NTer.
If the product is good 2 the point where an old head cops doubles, I think it is fair 2 say "Job well done"
I find it so upsetting that I don't have enough back up on this. I truly believe in my heart NT can fix this problem that the internet age caused. Time 2grow up NikeTalk.

i hope they chose a better inspiration this time because i didn't like the fencing theme in the 09s.

Man... You have my back up on this.
I'm more excited about the irony of Kobe's Ankle Insurance campaign than finding out about McCoy's unhappiness.

The brand never fails to disappoint me in these recent years.
My lawyer called, told me that my divorce with the Brand has been finalized.
I am not planning to date her again.

Tinker Hatfield is back and will design the Jordan 25th Anniversary. I think they will call it Jordan Silver, really stupid if they call it 25 when theystopped at 23. For the first time, Tinker is teaming up with Nike Innovative Team and Eric Avar. Avar designed the Foamposite ones, HD, 1/2 Cents, Kobe IV, andmore.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Tinker Hatfield is back and will design the Jordan 25th Anniversary. I think they will call it Jordan Silver, really stupid if they call it 25 when they stopped at 23. For the first time, Tinker is teaming up with Nike Innovative Team and Eric Avar. Avar designed the Foamposite ones, HD, 1/2 Cents, Kobe IV, and more.

YES! So it is gonna be a Tinker/Eric collabo? Sounds very promising.

You have to wonder how this is going to turn out.

And, as great as Tinker is, he still has designed a dud or two (i.e. XV), at least in some peoples books.

I'll wait to see design samples.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

nerd.gif
(Jordan) Brand Newbie
Why don't you voice your opinion rather than quoting my style pal.

If the product is good 2 the point where an old head cops doubles, I think it is fair 2 say "Job well done"
"Brand Newbie?" haha. Some of your remarks in here make me wonder if you are the newbie.

I would like 2 express my thanks for the very select few that understand all post for the message I'm trying 2 deliver. I find it so upsetting that I don't have enough back up on this. I truly believe in my heart NT can fix this problem that the internet age caused. Time 2 grow up NikeTalk.

Jesus dude, you are whining about a brand, not refusing to move to the back of the bus. The reason people don't back your moronic stance is because inmaking your stance you have called one person a liar, another a newbie (both stupid and unsubstantiated ), and have made remarks like "consider thisthread hi-jacked by yours truly, until a legitimate answer is given." Get over yourself, kid. Your pretentiousness will keep you from ever really having amessage.

Yo!! its nice to see Methon Man is still around. As far as the 25th anniversary with tinker, i'll hold on to my comment until i see the picture.

thank you lobo, haha im getting tired of seeing william rivera thinking he is protecting us or is some sort of marytr or religious holyman spreading his wisdom

Lol... Understand his whole point first before accusing him calling other a liar.
I really chuckle on this one..
I wanna say "stupid", but I don't think that's the right word..
"******" sounds so harsh, I better don't use it either.

Back
Top Bottom